Reviews for Gone
Warning! Carry on reading! Or ************, even just read the word warning!
Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she live in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to killed all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the bebest way to get rid of her was to kill her, so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
Now ever week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, cutting you and watching you bleed to death
tori chapter 1 . 1/3
so sad but great work,this is an awesome writing.
Destinyseeker91 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
this is awsom
Azile Signer chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I to stop clicking on sad stories! But I did read the warnings this time! This one is even more beatiful than the last!
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
nerdie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Meh...meh...meh...meh...I. JUST. DIED. It was really good! But it killed me...anyway...GREAT JOB! I love your work! :)
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Aww... :( Liked it!
maldru chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Thank you! Though sad, it actually is a "feel good" piece, as we all longed for Arthur to care, to appreciate his most devoted and selfless friend, whom he mostly called an "idiot", and blamed and mocked, even though he didn't really mean it...
What I would love , though , for this to happen at the very finale, for Merlin to die alongside his master and friend, as he actually promised to in the 1st episode of the 5th series (And I will protect you or die at your side).It would only make sense for Morgana to stab him with her sword, as she knew that Emrys had regained his powers, and was just too careless to just knock him away. And them both, Arthur and Merlin , to perish at the lakeside, with dragon sending them off to Avalon to await final rebirth.
Anyway, just wishful thinking...
In case you are still looking to re-writhe the finale...
Kalia of Camelot chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aaaaaah! It's me (obvious) and I just thought I'd have a quick look at your profile...this is so gorgeous and beautiful and ugh. I would favourite it but its too saaaaaad so I'll follow it instead and you can just know that it's a favourite really :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I must be a glutton for punishment, because I'm plowing through your deeply angsty and emotionally traumatic stories. But loving them. This is really powerful. Nicely done! :)
Believe4Ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was a very good tragedy, a good short read. I enjoyed it, as I usually enjoy tragedies, and I think that you did a wonderful job describing. I could imagine everything.
Arwyn 23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Very nice!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
NOOO! *sobs* MERLIN!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow, that was wonderful writing, but so awfully sad. I... enjoyed (hated? despised?) this so much, but... lajerlamwerlmawerlj. Let me go cry now.

Great story; you've a way with words.

katararide chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
aww! this is so sad & cute! This is an absolutely perfect short scene!