Reviews for And Treat Our Blood as Gold
magekin chapter 85 . 1/29
Beautiful words, I am so happy they are reunited once more and look forward to reading more of your tales, you should've been a bard my love...
zenihua chapter 60 . 8/25/2014
Truth be told, I did my enjoy the first story of this series very much. However, my need for Leliana stories overpowered how cruel you were to Salem and Leliana and, before I knew it, I arrived at this last installment. There is less than 30 chapters to go and I'm dreading that you will leave this unfinished because there is so much yet to be covered and so few chapters left. Excellent writing, painful events but altogether brilliant story. Ok, back to finishing this gripping tale.
Ceek chapter 85 . 2/26/2014
Yes, please, more!
Ceek chapter 39 . 2/25/2014
Loving this story so far! I was so excited when Dragon Age 2 was announced, then pretty disappointed when the article also said it would not be a continuation of the first story. I always wanted to hear what happened after the last battle. Thanks for sharing!
Ceek chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Anders is here! Nice addition!
xneseyx chapter 85 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful work
Trunks111 chapter 85 . 11/3/2013
By all the gods... You have no idea how much what you're doing mirrors things... You're bloody amazing. I wish i was half the writer you are... Seriously.
Drummerchick7 chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Hmmm... This is excellent. Although I am quite upset that you've split them up, missy. Quite upset, indeed. You may be on probation. We'll see...

;)
Xanthis chapter 85 . 6/19/2013
YES PLEASE! KEEP IT UP! I really do love your writing, and as a non-member, your stories have been among those that keep me coming back. :D
Heather Fries chapter 85 . 6/17/2013
Please please PLEASE continue! These stories have become my favorite fanfic EVER and I'd love to see you continue on. Your writing is amazing and I am eager to read more! :D
jnybot chapter 85 . 6/17/2013
Please continue the story! I can't wait to see Salem's response to Leliana's vision and interaction with the Maker. As she is outside of fate, perhaps she will have more time then she thinks.

Canon is so vague on Leliana's vision. The Guardian questions it and they leave it up in the air. And if she is "hardened", she implies that the vision/dream isn't really what pushed her out of Lothering. I prefer your version. :) Leliana in canon is devoted to the Maker and Andraste, but not the Chantry. Her dialogue shows she disagrees quite a bit with Chantry dogma which I always found interesting. So many writers make her a Chantry zealot which I never really got from game playing.

Please keep up the great work!
Ellwyndara chapter 85 . 6/17/2013
Wow what an amazing story Raven! And yes a thousand times yes I would love for you to continue. I just love your writing style, it is beautiful and poetic and brings forth such emotion. I do hope you continue. Thank you for sharing your gift!
Ellwyndara chapter 84 . 6/17/2013
PHEW! Thank the Maker that Salem listened to reason and allowed forgiveness to occur. And wow Leliana being so loving and forgiving for something that almost happened is wonderful. Beautifully written as always.
TaylorLoe chapter 85 . 6/16/2013
Simply amazing. It never seizes to amaze me how you end your stories. While it would be good to read the next chapter of leliana and Salem's story, I would also enjoy reading on how the two feel in love. We've seen a bit in the flashbacks but I would love to read the while story!
Violent-Flames chapter 85 . 6/16/2013
This was indeed a wonderfully written story, with all its emotional ups and downs. I really thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it and I would like to thank you for writing such great stories for us to indulge! I don't think "bore" would even come remotely close to anything you've created... And so in all bare honesty, I would be beside myself if you would continue this journey. I don't think I'm quite done reason about your charming characters yet anyways..!