Reviews for When Light Fades to Darkness
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Whoa, didn't expect that, thought he was going to kill her a little before. So are they full ghost now? The story is cool.
Kattyllin chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I was whimpering throughout this whole story 'no, no please, stop it' I hope you know that. *Sigh* But my curiosity drives me forward into this dark abyss, I'll see you on the other side.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Then what happens next?
FandomsAndBandMemes chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
This was probably one of the the least disturbing ones here
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Awesome ending!
Deborahpflover chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Ahhhhhh! :'( I didn't really get what happened in the beginning, but the end got me crying. :') Great job girl!
MushuFireLorde chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
That was emotional :) :(
ITS SOO FLUFFY chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
MushuFireLorde chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Erm...well that was different! But nevertheless another masterpiece!
nicktoons5 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
broken, war, wrong, hate, save me, bones, sorry,

"Help me, Sam. Sam?"

FandomsAndBandMemes chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Oh my...that's...mildly disturbing, as was the previous one-shot. I swear they're getting...scarier? No, that's not the right'll get back to you when I think of the right word
Deborahpflover chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
YOU PUT IT UP! :D It's even better now! Soooo creepy. Nobody stands a chance to defeat you if you write creepy stories. }:)
nicktoons5 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Death, love, gloom, cover, hero, pain, numb, agony, freak, mercy
Deborahpflover chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
O.o This is just... just... Oh my gosh that was angsty! Whoa, I didn't prepare for this! Although I should have. This is you, and with this story even. But it's goooood. }:D I needed angst so badly, I think I haven't got enough in the past weeks. XD
What makes it so horrible that Jack and Maddie know it's Danny and he's in human form and they just continue! That's not something that gets done a lot. Well done! So original!
Did I really suggest this theme? I forgot. XD Thanks for writing it!

PS: Yep, all my fault. }:D I'm a great friend.

PPS: Are you paranoid again? :P
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
"H-hey, Jazz," Danny whispered, trying not to cry. He stopped walking. "Do y-you remember wh-when you th-thought I was dead. How did you feel? 'Cause... I-I think I kn-know."

Oh, that was so sad! My poor feels! D: I really loved this though, and the ending was beautiful!