Reviews for No Longer a Princess
moniquebowman chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Awww cute as! Love the toe thing :)
Haha Horace could eat you out of house and home but rangers can drink all the coffee! Lol sooo true
moniquebowman chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Love the villains. I mean I don't love their evilness but morgarath having a son and him being evil just seems so natural!
Why did her twin have to die!? Why?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
... WAHHHHHH aww *sniff* *sniff*
this is really really really really good!
bonehead1st chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
I realy injoyed this story though it was sad when Jaylen died I shur didn't see that coming
Savannah Silverstone chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
I'm glad that you decided to stick to the story the whole way! That's incredible Willpower my friend! Also the ending was incredibly different compared to the start . With that I can say that there was lots of character development ! Good job! I didn't expect everything to happen and I swear your characters grew on me , especially Caleb and Isabella!
Good job once again
FarmersDaughter chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Its the end! I LOVED IT SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO MUCH! You HAVE to make a 2nd one cause the end sorta leaves you hanging about the while Jack/ranger/prince ordeal!
God bless! :)
MeSeesTheLight chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
REALLY?! CALEB!? Isabella deserves better than that!
Savannah Silverstone chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Aww I love Caleb and Isabella! Your dialogues are also so cute! I swear I love how Caleb and Isabella talked in the ending!
FarmersDaughter chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
**sniffs and wipes away a tear** that was so romantic. I mean, forget about the fact that her dad died! Lol I'm so super happy that Calebs alive, on the good side, and in love with the princess!
FarmersDaughter chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Please be alive please be alive PUHLEASE BE ALIVE!
randomness chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
this is great, the cliffhanger wasnt the best that ive ever read
Savannah Silverstone chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
I didn't have to correct much in thi chapter and I noticed the story is picking up speed so those are both good signs! yoU'RE IMPROVING!
Savannah Silverstone chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Your welcome! SO far your plot is really good and your OCs are pretty legit. I am officially an IsabelxCaleb fangirl...
FarmersDaughter chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Haha! Ya I bet your rear will be sore!
I dont think its really safe to gallop a horse and jump. There is alot of pressure on their front legs when they jump and by galloping it only increases the pressure on the front legs. Cantering isn't so bad. I might be mistaken in my info, I know a fair bit about horses but I haven't jumped one. Everything I know about jumping is from books. Please dont take what I said offensive. Im just trying to help. :)
Im honestly impressed by this story. I haven't read one this good for half of forever! Cookie for you! (::)
FarmersDaughter chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
"Prepare for battle!" So originally awesome! I love reading about battle scenes! Update plz!