Reviews for Come Outside
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Que perfeito !
Que mulherzinha babaca , a vida é deles e eles fazem dela o que os mesmos bem entenderem .
Thais Paula chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Aww foi tão perfeitamente fofo . Hey jude , essa musica faz mágica .
Alyss The Timelady 081395 chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
I absolutely love your story!
Sars0D chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Awww! Squee!
Breanna3593 chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
My God, that escalated quickly!
Andrasta14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hmm, this is the first time I've come across a story with a main character that is Agoraphobic. I've just started reading out of curiosity (mainly because I actually have Agoraphobia myself and it's a subject that I rarely come across anywhere) and just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I'm enjoying your writing so far. : )

Well, on to the next chapter! _
FrankiIsObsessed chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
i love this story! It's so sweet! Continue when you can :)
GirlOnFireElena chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I like this so far! 3 It's really good, I think.
Supernatural Pie Theif chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
This . . . This . . . *hides in corner to sob tears of joy*
*ahem* Okay, I'm good now.
First of all, everything about this is so heartwrenchingly adorable that I had to take way too much time out of my life to sit and awwww at the adorable sweetness of it all - and that's definitley not a bad thing. The premise behind it is something that I've never seen before, and the Sabriel coupled with both Destiel and an amazing writing style has made this one of the most incredible pieces of Destiel fanfiction that I've found.
I look forward to reading more of your writing. :)
Pie Theif
comealong-mywayward-son chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
one of my favourite fanfics! please update soon, can't wait to see what happens next!
Dauntlesstribute29 chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
R u goin to write more its so well written u should give more thought into continuing this story seriously ur wicked talented
mikeysrevenge chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please update soon.
lazuli15 chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
It was great. Can't wait to see more. I loved it.
Assybuts chapter 25 . 10/21/2013
I'm loving this fic! It's super adorable. Awesome job!
Maybaby34 chapter 25 . 10/17/2013