Reviews for Forever
kgarrison3 chapter 24 . 4/17
I so enjoyed the-reading this series again. I truly admire your writing. Characters so close to canon and yet so your own. Thank you for writing.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Wow...I'm working my way through this one and then on to Blue Moon, but with the preceding two fics, your version is pretty much the tweaks I'd have made to the story myself :) Beautiful!
evelyn-shaye chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Hi! I've recently read both of your series - canon and AU - and I absolutely loved both! You describe the Cullens' situation so beautifully and eloquently even in the simplest details. I find your version of Bella much more engaging and believable, as well. Thank you for making her much more of a heroine and for explaining her gifts so well. You're an amazing writer. I hope you continue to write. :)
ladeerelli chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
I finally was able to finish your story and I enjoyed it like your others!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
This amazing. It is a part of the canon for me now.
RDoster2012 chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
I loved reading this story. I did read both endings. They were both very good, but I prefer Forever over Blue Moon, just for the fact that there is no baby involved.

This is certainly something I will read again!
jerz13 chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
I absolutely loved it!
jerz13 chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
It has taken me "forever" to get to this chapter... I'm in school, and had no breaks to read, but I finally got back, and I still love it. I hope I can get to the next chapters quickly, because even though it has taken so long, I love your writing, and want to know where this is going.
nika0645 chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
awww I'm crying right now that this is the end :(
wonderful story! thank you so much for this masterpiece!
O2Shea chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Delightful! And what a clever way to posit two different endings to the same story!

I am truly a fan. Your other stories are wonderful too. I would read ANYTHING you wrote...

:) Patricia (O2Shea)
lwolf chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Wow great story.
jerz13 chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter. Your portrayal of Bella's gifts is outstanding.
kiwihipp chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
Yay! What a lovely ending (?). Really cool of them to be coming back to Forks after so many years and then Edward and Bella meeting Jacob and Leah!

You are one fantastic storyteller! Well done!
kiwihipp chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
Oh wow! Basically a lot of time reflected in emails! Really good writing. Most of them gone now, only Jacob and Leah won't age until they stop phasing, so they will be around as long as the Cullens are!
marlijn chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Its over now? Loved it :)