Reviews for Forever
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 1/26
Can't believe how many stupid questions Bella asked this chapter. If you were trying to paint her as wise an mateur before... well all of that is gone now. She was a child, still not ready to make grown up decisions or sacrifices. She was not ready nor does she deserves what comes next. SMH.

You builty up and utterly destroyed this characther in the same book. She was so much better last book. Its like two ppl wrote this. This doesn't read like a sequel at all. And im won't bother reading anything w/ a JB imprint. that just principals...

as a matter of fact, let me see where this ends up. I dont need to be trapped like last time.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 1/26
Awesome. Bout time someone did a 'real' plane crash survival chapter. Nice nice nice.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 1/25
I liked the don't tell charlie and renee part better. I don't see why they need a bigger 'send off' than I'm off to college. Why further complicate an already complicated situation. Now you have more opnions to worry about. And emotional boxes that were closed are now open again. SMH.

Where is all the reasonable writing I was promised?
Christinebj chapter 24 . 7/28/2015
This is a nice alternative ending but I missed Nessie but that you gave Jacob and Leah a happy ending so it is ok.

You write wonderfully and I have enjoyed this series. I have read most of it before in myy early months of a FFic reader so I don't think that I wrote reviews or even favorite -ed you...though you are indeed now listed as a favorite! Thank you for sharing your talent
Christinebj
kgarrison3 chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
I so enjoyed the-reading this series again. I truly admire your writing. Characters so close to canon and yet so your own. Thank you for writing.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Wow...I'm working my way through this one and then on to Blue Moon, but with the preceding two fics, your version is pretty much the tweaks I'd have made to the story myself :) Beautiful!
evelyn-shaye chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Hi! I've recently read both of your series - canon and AU - and I absolutely loved both! You describe the Cullens' situation so beautifully and eloquently even in the simplest details. I find your version of Bella much more engaging and believable, as well. Thank you for making her much more of a heroine and for explaining her gifts so well. You're an amazing writer. I hope you continue to write. :)
ladeerelli chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
I finally was able to finish your story and I enjoyed it like your others!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
This amazing. It is a part of the canon for me now.
RDoster2012 chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
I loved reading this story. I did read both endings. They were both very good, but I prefer Forever over Blue Moon, just for the fact that there is no baby involved.

This is certainly something I will read again!
jerz13 chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
I absolutely loved it!
jerz13 chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
It has taken me "forever" to get to this chapter... I'm in school, and had no breaks to read, but I finally got back, and I still love it. I hope I can get to the next chapters quickly, because even though it has taken so long, I love your writing, and want to know where this is going.
nika0645 chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
awww I'm crying right now that this is the end :(
wonderful story! thank you so much for this masterpiece!
O2Shea chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Delightful! And what a clever way to posit two different endings to the same story!

I am truly a fan. Your other stories are wonderful too. I would read ANYTHING you wrote...

:) Patricia (O2Shea)