Reviews for Once Upon a Time in New York City
Writing Fangirl for hire chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Amour
Natalia chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Please, please update! I NEED to know how this ends!
paintaire chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
I can't even describe how much I love this story and I just wanted to ask if you'll update it because that would make me so happy...
guineamania chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Are you still alive? ;) hope you can update soon, just reread the whole thing and I really want to know what will happen!
GavrocheDiedForYourSins chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
This chapter is heartbreaking :'(
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Pleas please pleassse update!
RexicanDestler chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I really hope you update soon, I love this story!
RexicanDestler chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I freaking love this story! It's so good! And what is a Les Mis fanfiction without some drama?
Disactivated chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Your writing is great, especially the translations. I appreciate the way you're writing the characters, and I hope you can update more frequently! I love this story, and E/R!
TheatreBroadwayGirl chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Yay! An update! Are you going to continue? I re-read everything to catch up, really really good!
NeverPutTheBottleDown chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
heeey, are you going to continue with the story? Because I like it very much and I saw that i'm not the only one. Please, update it! It's really nice, i want to read mooore. I'm begging you, please continue the story *dog face*
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I miss this story, and hope it continues soon! and I really hope R does not die in this. my heart may break into millions of pieces. 3
Hoa7717 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Are you going to update? Because I really like this story and I don't want it to end :)
missingthisstory chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
i miss this story horribly... return soon? (hugs and cookies for you if you do!)
TheatreBroadwayGirl chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
You NEED to write more. really good!