Reviews for Titans GO! New Team
Totalfangirl01 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Ok, kinda short, but AWESOME!
Totalfangirl01 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
*gasps* Oh no! Mad Mod!
...
Nahh...he's not that big of a threat...
Assasin8 chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
To be honest, I think it was better that it ended this way than if you had carried on, halfheartedly. But at the same time, it's because you wrote this that you'll be a better author later! At time the story was hard to follow and some events just kind of didn't make sense to me, but in the future, you'll be able to fix that :) good luck with whatever you decide to do later!
DemigodPhantom chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Im loving it a lot its a good story you just need to get the flow of the story. Ya gatta become one in da story. What i do cuz im constantly being made to write stories in my english i like to put myself in. The place of a character and be like what would he or she do. Ya know and SKULKER GET YO MUDDA FREAKING HANDS OFF OF DANNY AND SAM AND TUCKER do what ya want with da titans except for star raven bb cyborg and robin YA KNOW DONT TOUCH THEM AT ALL I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND YOU AND HURT YOU YA HEAR ME HU HU HU YA HERE ME
Anysha: daaaaang calm yo tiiiiits
Me: NOO I DONT FEEL LIKE IT
Natasha: anysha is right callllllm da fuq dooooown its not good for you
Me: I DONT CARE IM ANGRY
Natasha: anysha come here *wispers plan* ok plan calm down is a go
Anysha: AY DEMI I BET YOU CANT CATCH ME
Me: oh yes i can *follows anysha*
Anysha: of natasha goooooo
Natasha: *pounces on demi and mounts*starts to tickle like there is no tomorrow*
Me: Noooooo haha nooo ha ha nooo ha stop hahahahahaha nata get haha off hahaha plz hahaha
Natasha: ok *gets off* you still angry?
Me: yup but at yall for dis imma count to three and yall better be on your way to like japan or something
Natasha and anysha: RUUUUUUUN
Me: one
Natasha and anysha: ahhhhh wheres aden when we need him ahhhhhh
Me: 2
Aden: shh aye girls come here in da tree
Me: THREE YALL GON DIE but befor keep on writing and update soon dont worrie about them hehe YALL GON GET IT!
Assasin8 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
I think the transitions were a bit rough and switching from third to first person can be a bit confusing, but it's a good story! Keep going :)
Sin - NaMe chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
My gosh, keep writting!
This is awesome :D!
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
very interesting story so far. keep it up.
Assasin8 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Interesting development! Lancer seems the type to put his suspicions to the test. There were a few grammatical errors that bugged me, but I'm more in it for the plot anyway. Hope to see te next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Update!
TellMeABedtimeStoryPls chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Plz WRITE MORE! Dx
CAR chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
This is an awesome series can you please post another chapter when you get the chance.
Assasin8 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Hmm... I don't know if I should forgive you or not for not updating in a while, because it has been a few months, but the chapter was pretty good. Your grammar was only bad in a couple of places, and it continued the story. The homework is understandable, but it doesn't stop the readers from getting impatient! Good luck!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
UPDATE!
Assasin8 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Hmmm, the only thing you need to work on is your grammar, and some things happen too abruptly. But I really like the story so far. The fact that the class moved to Jump was an unexpected twist (especially within only three chapters) and I visualized Danny and the gang mentally banging their heads on a wall thinking "why the hell does life hate us so much?" but in reality, the author simply had to get Lancer and the A-listers in :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Werido chapter 3 . 3/14/2013