Reviews for Dead Man Down
Invader-Rirk chapter 43 . 9/20/2014
I love this book, great job. I simply couldn't stop reading this.

Can't wait for the next chapter, if there's an other one for this book, or does the next one begin? Well anyways I am really glad that the tests were negative.

And I have to admit I was really mad at times, mostely at moon and Jax. But I can't really blame him, seeing as it wasn't Jax's fault that he was evil. But I blame Moon.

So what I'd like to say with that is, that I whish I would've found this story earlier, it's really something :)
Zagr loves chapter 43 . 9/2/2014
I love it like always :)
InvaderTreeFroggies chapter 43 . 8/20/2014
It didn't tell me you updated! D:

HAHA I KNEW THERE WAS A RING IN THE BOX FROM THE START, I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU ADMITTED IT.

MOON YA LIL' SHIT :U MESSING UP JAX'S PERSONALITY, I'M ASHAMED OF YOU.

Nice chapter btw, you did good inserting all the left out details into one chapter, well done. Can't wait for the next chapter!

And I'm very glad the cancer cleared up! I'm not glad about school in a couple weeks though -.-
Zagr loves chapter 42 . 7/14/2014
Omg he has three personalities :D AAAAAAAAAAAA I like him again
InvaderTreeFroggies chapter 42 . 7/2/2014
I'm so sorry I didn't review! D8 I just read the past 2 chapters, and besides my review an PM hasn't been working.

JAX ARE YOU FINALLY BACK?! NO MORE DOUCH BAG 8D I actually love Jex, though I do find the milk from the antenna odd xD But he's the great daddy I know of him to be (RIKKI I WISH YOU WERE IN THIS ILY SO MUCH D8) Brooke sounds adorable, I have a feeling she'll be just like Tab when she's older. w

JEX YA ASSHAT YOU BIT SOL ›:U

I hope to see more of the gang, I miss everyone terribly. :(

I'm so sorry about your dA D8 if I can help in anyway just let me know!

As always,looking forward to the next chapter! This is InvaderTreeFroggies signing out.
Zagr loves chapter 41 . 6/2/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tab had he baby so exciting to bad it's was with Jac though ;( still loving your stories like always:)
Fritter Critter chapter 41 . 5/31/2014
BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE BROOOOOOOOKE

WE ARE NOW IN LINE WITH THE RP

Sorry, I'm just excited. A fine chapter indeed, even though you didn't have time to edit. I just wanted to ask: Would it be alright if I could be your editor for awhile? You know, if that makes the updates come faster? I'm hoping to be an editor some day so it would be awesome if I could use this for practice. It's fine if you don't want me to, but I just thought I might ask.

Anyways, I'm glad that you're doing stuff a little. It's always awesome to see updates on this story. :3 Have a great summer, Brady!
Psychochiken chapter 41 . 5/31/2014
I have to admit, Sol's reaction to Jex is exactly like mine would've been. XD And I finally gots to sees Luna! Much yayness! And the baby! She finally arrives! I is happy like Luffy in a meat factory!

But more to the point, I understand where you're coming from. I know you've got stuff to do that needs to be done and you're worried about the surgery. You'll talk to me when you're ready, I understand that. All I ask is that you don't forget about me, okay?

Now, if you shall excuse me, I'm going to ride a chainsaw through a city of zombies and hopefully attract the vampires hiding within. IT'S GONNA BE FUN! Psychochiken, out!
InfiniteReader chapter 41 . 5/31/2014
Excellent chapter :)
Zagr loves chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
ZIMMY
TreeFroggies chapter 40 . 3/1/2014
Well dayum...shiz's going down! I hope we end this wonderful story with a BANG,o you kow just kill everyone 8D

XD Great long chapter, though I really want to see how it's going with Lexy and her 'master'
Fritter Critter chapter 40 . 2/24/2014
BLESS DEM GOATS. *throws confetti*

So...interesting chapter, full of plot twists and turns, crazy, shit-ass action...damn, we're gonna be in for one hell of an ending. I'm pumped up. LET US DO IT. You know, I think they should make a movie out of this series...

Anywho, it's time for my leave. Sorry for short review, but I have to go do something really important and stuff. Hopefully we can RP soon! :3
ngrey651 chapter 40 . 2/24/2014
I can't believe you didn't call Moon on out how he's being even worse than Red and Purple and is doing the very same things he complains about them doing! And it's pretty stupid of Zim to complain and whine to the people who saved his life. What the hell good has he been? He and his friends lost. Again and again, by the way. Over and over they failed to accomplish ANYTHING AT ALL. ANY! THING! They couldn't even kill off Moon and Jax! They didn't think to try and appeal for help or build a ship to escape, instead wasting time, hoping a solution would come as they scrounged about!

All of this is so CONTRIVED. So ridiculous...
Psychochiken chapter 40 . 2/24/2014
Things are reaching the climax of the situation. I has good feelings that stuffies will be happening soon. So many things happening at once, so many events and WHY THE HELL IS THERE NO CHEESE IN THIS SANDWICH?! Oh wait, I made it. What kind of idiot am I?

Okay babbling of insanity done, that was fun though, I need to do it more often. First off, Vex, wasn't expecting that reaction out of him. Things are looking up huh? And Tabby baby is next?! Whatamatooki is finally happening! Luckily Sol is there, because he is FUCKING AMAZING AS A DOCTOR! And maybe he would be cool as The Doctor? Nah, Time Lord and Irken don't mix. And you mentioned I might see HER... I hasn't seen her and I's read over chapter many times... You've got something planned don't you? Evil girl, that is BRILLIANT! I love it, absolutely fantastic! Why am I thinking this in a British voice?

Well, that's it for now! Till next time, I'm off to fight some Sontarans!
Zagr loves chapter 39 . 2/17/2014
I think the last POV was Jaxs I'm pretty sure it actually was Jaxs and jexs talking to one another