Reviews for Catch Me If You Can
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This made me laugh approximately 37 times. I loved the part where he was strumming his guitar and writing the my-girlfriend-is-cheating song... and the part where he uses Sinjin and his stalking... and at the end when Andre helps them write ...
girlwithribbon chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
i don't know why i haven't seen this until now but OMG
OMG OMG OMG

AND SINJIN IS IN IT
AND I'M IN IT AND I HAVE A DINER OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME
I LOVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Squee! That was really cute .
tsttoain chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I can't believe I forgot to review this...I'm sorry! You know I love this, especially Andre and Sinjin (you write a great Sinjin!) and the end and everything in between :)
And I love helping you with fics, not that I helped much...(but I can't believe you got my (user)name wrong xD)
midnight craving chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Lol! This was too funny :D I love jealous!Beck, but who doesn't? :) Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love it :) Always wanted to see a jealous Beck and you did it perfectly. Love the Cade friendship aswell
Nola96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So cute!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwwww I loved jealous Beck and the way this all played out. Also the "Cat as Bade's child" was a beautiful touch. I'm glad it was just Cat's brother and not her trying to get Beck jealous (if it was, though, it worked!). Anyways, great job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Groovy Story
Venus Beauty chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great story.
lamjylam chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So glad to read some new writing of yours!
Anyway-I loved seeing jealous!Beck. He should appear more often in general, I think. I also like how it turns out to be Mikey. When I read the description, at first I thought it could be related to Robbie but I can see this working, too. Everyone was totally in character, something lovely among all those OOC Jade and Beck fics.

Great Valentine's Day Piece!

P.S.-I can totally see Cat being Bade's kid ;)
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
As usual, khay, you are flawless. :)
curly1221 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Hahaha! So funny and cute! Gosh, I love Cat's brother. And jealous!Beck was very amusing in this one. Wow, you're way of writing is fantastic! Great work!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013