Reviews for The Collar
Chlollie chapter 13 . 3/14
this is good i hope you add more.
Underthelivingmoon chapter 13 . 3/6
*fans self* Very well done...ma'am :D
Awesome update! Please don't wait too long to write us another chapter. :)
Great chapter! Well done!
doccubus lurver chapter 13 . 1/19
So thrilled for the update! Perfect blend of smut and humor. Love love love this story.
LostLove2015 chapter 13 . 1/19
Oooo loved it! Spin and pleasure.. Nice little fantasie i do so have myself Hehe.. I can't wait for the next chapter! Pressed update soon! (:
ohyknow chapter 12 . 1/14
very good story! I hope you continue it!
very good
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
This is really good. Looking forward to more of the same. Thanks, Jim
hihalley chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
I got so excited ehen I saw this update in my inbox and you did not dissappoint! I love dominant Bo and Kink Lauren. Cant wait for more...
doccubus lurver chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Yay an update! I could read this every day lol. I miss you when you're not writing. This story is just... lurveable haha. Wonderfully written as usual. Update soon... please.
AlterUmbrella47 chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Great chapter! :)
LostLove2015 chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Well Damn! God you get us all worked up, then leave us hanging! Gahh you meany! xP really loving this story, and i seriously need some more! Update soon please! (:
starophie chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
god. my heart is pounding, and my stomach is doing flip flops - i feel like i'm kenzi right now! this is insane!
LostLove2015 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Dude, I did not expect to end up here, but I did cause I love me some Lost Girl! And boy, is this story a great one! It's kinky, yet passion filled in a way. The dynamics of it is just wow! I love this story, and I really need to read more! So please, for the love that is all Fae, UPDATE SOON!