Reviews for Dawn Crux
namisnakama chapter 37 . 8/14
that was a good end. it's amazing to see that Tom has subtly changed that he in fact does care about harry. and I love mcgonagall for helping him taking control of his life again!
this was soooooooo great. I loved the whole story
Snake-faced chapter 37 . 2/1
This is an amazing ending to an amazing story. I like that it's an open ending, it works out well with the story. I hope you continue writing and you continue to enjoy it. :)
Guest chapter 37 . 12/5/2016
Amazing. The ending did feel a little strung together but I think you could quite easily make a sequel to finish it. Here's hoping you do!
SecondStar25 chapter 37 . 11/13/2016
I always forget to review but I think I specifically owe you at least one.
I loved the story. It's brilliantly written and I actually really liked the ending. I read a lot and somehow your ending managed to stun me yet it was poetically... fitting. It was open ended and curiosity is eating me up; so much so that I know I won't be able to sleep without thinking about the story for hours.
I love the way you portray McGonagall and while there are some relationships that I would have liked to see explored more, you can't get all of what you want. Not to mention, this story was a delight to read and I don't think I'd really want to change it even if I could.

I'm going to stop myself before I start sounding like Daphne (to Tom, of course). I really hope I don't sound too obsessed or creepy. I tend to forget myself.
ThePoopleMonster chapter 37 . 11/13/2016
Let me start by thanking you for writing the story. But I wouldn't lie that the ending was a bit distant from the story and how it began. The first part was very magnificent and dark. I'm going to say it was perfect. On here, I was a bit skeptical when you did a time jump of 5 years but it did pay off. I love the changes with the characters and the world.

For the ending and the last chapters, I can't help but say that it was very lacking. You could have done much more and stregthen it. You could have explored the mythology of the hocrux. Like what if Harry wants to remove the hocrux or what if the hocrux inside Harry can make him stronger. You could have revisted some relationships between Harry and Hermione/Severus. You could have made Voldemort try to invade Hogwarts once again.

However, you already finished the story and even though I was underwhelmed by it. I still want to thank you for the story and compliment you on the writing and the story.
Synaps chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
A very satisfying conclusion to a well written story.
James T chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
OMG I loved Daphne Greengrass' punishment, it was so fitting. I think that Harry told the Dark Lord that Riddle orchestrated the tourture of Harry and Daphne.
Sharingan no Vino chapter 37 . 8/19/2016
Just finished it and i must say, even though you lost steam toward to end you still wrapped it up nicely.
Good Guest chapter 37 . 8/2/2016
The ending was underwhelming. A great story, especially considering your age, but I can't help but feel let down with the end. What is stopping Voldemort from hunting down Harry?
Mr. Cynical chapter 37 . 6/29/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please... You have to update another chapter. Just one. You know 19 years later or stuff like that. Just so I can rest my mind. It gives me headache thinking what might happen...
Just one more chapter which gives me peace of mind...
SilverRider09 chapter 36 . 6/24/2016
Set fire to your hair...poke a stick at a grizzly bear...
SilverRider09 chapter 23 . 6/24/2016
I would say that this story should be getting more reviews, but you gotta admityou're the type of author who creates stories so exciting readers forget to comment altogether, opting to gallop to the next chapter instead.
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
CALLED IT WITH MOODY TOO. #Proud
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
CALLED IT. FREAKING CALLED IT. KNEW IT WAS DEAR OLE GILDEROY THE MOMENT THE BONES WERE MENTIONED.
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »