Reviews for Terrible Fate
SuperLuigBros87 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
This is awesome. One little thing I wish you implemented, I wish Link and/or Ganondorf and Zelda were incorporated, as well as the Ocarina of Time
Scarlet Firesong chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
OMG! i need more...
httpkirby chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
If Equestria is on the same land Hyrule and such was on, what happened to the Golden Trio Cycle?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Good...very good indeed continue shall you yes you shall NI
Abicion chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That's dark.
KroovyRed chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Oh my God! I have been waiting for a good MLP/Majora's Mask fic! Must read more!
Stardust chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
L.D chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I said I want more
L.D chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
More coolness.
Craine chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Gold... Pure, unsoiled gold, is what it is.

Though this chapter was reminiscent of a certain MLP episode that comes to mind, you completely shattered the spectrum of 'Awesome' with Trixie pushed to unspeakable cruelty. I mean, come on; she kicked the shit out of Applejack and took Rainbow's wings! BITCH!

I'd have to say that the best part (which I'm sure you were aiming for) was the the chapter's namesake. Twilight didn't have a chance against the might of Majora. But as I sunk into my seat, wallowing in the feverish intensity of Twilight's ass-whoopin', I found myself wondering...
What will this cruel bastard do to the goddesses he may come to despise.

This may not mean much to you, but for the love of Jeebus, you got me hooked on this. Even if 'Echoing Shadows' is suffering from an untimely hiatus, sufficient variation between the two would be a gift.

With jittery eagerness,

Craine chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Not certain, but I'm gonna hazard a guess that Trixie and Majora are gonna share a beautiful friendship... *snickers*...

I endlessly enjoyed the dark god's silver tongue and its calm, alluring persona. What struck me as a little odd was Trixie's lack of arrogance, but I suppose the incriminating thought of some bug-eyed dragon bad-touching your brain-meats would stifle anyone to submission.

You also did a splendid job describing Majora's knowledge and utter disdain for the Alicorns in rule. I could almost feel every ounce of shuddering hatred it had for the mares that (in a disturbingly ironic way) resemble the Golden Goddesses. Would have never made that connection until I read this.

Lets see just how deep our friendly neighborhood deity will cut the equine heart.

Craine chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Whoa-ho-ho! Where did THIS come from?!

I was just happily checking my faves for an update when this little beauty caught my eye, and let me just say, the ambient descriptions of what Majora's Mask was thinking and feeling, were marvelously refreshing.

Maybe its the inner demon-child in me that invoked this, but I couldn't help but smile with sinister delight when I read the words "It must be my lucky day!". Nice work on, yet again, capturing the essence of the elements AND my loyal follow!

Shall read onward!

Richano chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter and I can't wait for more of this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I really like the story so far! I'd still prefer an update to the Vaati crossover, but this is still awesome!