Reviews for Save You From Me
saffyfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
omigod. i've been boycotting this fic ever since i read its summary, and then i took a chance. the ending is so different from what the summary sets it up to be, and thank you for that, for sparing Paily fans' hearts. please write more!
Joker29 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
LOVE IT KEEP GOING PLEASE
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Paige... Silly girl.
PrincyJessie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
WOWWW! i was on the edge now reading ur story it was like a game break up or not im glad they didn't lol great great story love the ending :)
Cici chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is ingenious! I really like how meticulous you went to flesh out Paige's and Em's character, as they really are spot-on with the canon and you added more depth into them than we can see from the show itself.

Kudos to you for writing magnificently and you make me fall in love with Paige "Batman" McCullers even more...selfless love and then more!

So excited for the Hannily/Caige fic you'll be posting :)
Miss chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was really good. I loved it because you know this is what would really happen between the two! Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is perfection.
mysunshine chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love your writing. Please write more. I'll read whatever you write :)
Nae10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cute story.
lana chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
cute fic. i can totally see paige doing the break up thingy to save em from all the hurt that she thinks will happen. good thing that em doesn't believe her reason. go paily! 3 i will forever ship them!
Haley chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Absolutely beutiful! Im glad they didn't break up! Keep writing more paily fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Can you wright and story where Paige and spencer end up teaming up on Emily and gets jealous in like a game setting not romantic I think that would be funny and Hannah making cominents I would really love that love your wrighting :)