Reviews for Bonding Kings to Queens
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my GOODNESS this was so good! I couldn't tear my eyes away! You seriously had a suspenseful (and legitimate) storyline going on there (despite the "lack" of plot). Even though there was nothing more going on than a meeting at the Republic you made it seem so REAL and incredibly well fleshed out. So much that it was like getting a rare and real peek into the era between Aang and Korra; it felt incredibly precious. And the way you portrayed Aang-the loving devoted husband and father he is, especially making him emphasize that love was the key to everything-THAT'S the Aang we all know and love! You made him seem aged and wise but still having the brave optimism that he always had as a 12-year-old boy. THANK YOU for writing this! (goes off to read more of your works)
LeavingHoofprints chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh! This was such a great fic, it's extremely touching. I loved the Bible verse at the end to, really summed up the theme beautifully :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was so good, and realistic too, I loved this! - Good for you Aang, he refuses to be unfaithful. Love is the most powerful thing in the world, because it overcomes even death.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
the feels ...that aws really trully beautiful, congrats
Alaburn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I've read stories containing this theme before, but none that were nearly as well written. The idea of Aang being with other women would make logical sense to people who were concerned with repopulating the airbenders, but we all know he would never do that to Katara. I love the reference to Corinthians about how all the other elements are nothing without love. You maintained the power of that message and integrated it perfectly into the story. Overall it was very moving, and the ending with his children was so sweet! Love this!