Reviews for Someone Else's Truth
Tanja88 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Update soon!
Triizore chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Wow...

That was really good I can't belive you abandoned it!

Can I continue it?

BA
Because I Need More Space chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
I love this! please write more soon!

Merry writings!

T
fennec-fox-rox chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
please continue this, its so cute. its really great story, it seems so real. and please make reums notice sirius
MJ chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
This is wonderful. Your best in my opinian, and that's saying something. I really wish you'd continue it. It feels so familiar and real. Thanks for writing it.
Moonix chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
Hey, I read your story quite some time ago and I only just found it again on FFNet, and I was delighted to see that there was a third chapter now. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the story and it'd be great if you'd write more someday.
DeeDeeINFJ chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
I don't know if you plan to finish this, especially since OOtP has rendered some aspects AU (like Sirius' dear old mum), but I loved what's here. You've done a good job on Jack, and I wish we could see more of him - not to mention how Sirius deals with Remus. )
Polkat chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
come back! finish it! i can see from the fact you havne't updated this in a long time that it could be a very long never before this is updated again but if my opinion gets through, i'd really like it if you did. very much enjoyed it. keep going, please.
Rowenna chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
AAh! attack of the c'est mignonne-ness! This is SO cute! Angsty, yes, but cute, OH YEAH! I LOVE Jack, he's just what SIrius needs right now, and it's wonderful, this story is. Damn, you're an awesome author. I've read every single one of your fics (sorry i didn't really have time to review em all, but i want to tell you that you did an awesome job on all of em!) This one especially is great! i can't wait for more! i love rem/siri, they're just my faves ever and i can't stand to see either of em suffer so please please please continue this soon and get my two favourite (soon to be...) canines together! Aro!

Love and curses, waiting for the next chap,

Rowenna

Were all stars to disappear or die,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

And feel its total dark sublime;

Though this might take me a little time.

Remember Sirius.
Jasini chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
You must write more! And update SOON!

Jas
Vixenette chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow, I really, really like this story! Chapter 3 was so heartwrenching! I hope you post the next chapter soon-it's good and refreshing to see a story about someone coming into their feelings, and my favorite pairing is Remus/Sirius in the first place, so...

Anyway, great, great story. I can't wait for more. And correct punctuation-yea! Believe me, that IS a big deal. :)

Vixy
silent-wishes chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
FINALLy! LOL the long awaited chapters..at least on my part ;o) oh i love it! i love how you write out sirius' emotions and how you bgo into such detail! your story is so sweet and charming i say it deserves more reviews! lol write more soon please! i cants stand the suspence! :o)
theexquisitecorpse chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
oh! i hope you continue this! im all intrigued. ..
Lilith chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
yes, im reviewing yet another one of your wonderful stories... and this looks like the beginning of a good one, as usual. please write more soon! please? pretty, pretty please?
silent-wishes chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
hey its great! love it..write more soon! please please pleaseeeeeee? :o)