Reviews for Broken
Wfest chapter 12 . 4/22
What a beautiful story! Well written, insightful, angsty, fluffy and a bit funny.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
This was nice. I liked it lots. Did you ever do sequels? Like how things went further in the story with them official and he without the beads? For example Kikyos resurrection failing because inuyasha only called out kagomes name in worry and rage and just grapped her up. The meeting with Miroku and Sango being about the same yet different. And koga being killed by inuyasha for kidnapping kagome and declaring his desire for her. The dynamic between inu and shippo changing for the better. Kagome actually teaching and showing inu things in her time and introducing him to her friends properly. Stuff like that?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
That made me cry. :'(
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Well she's a hypocritical dummy. She's doubtful and accusing of him just because she can't damn control him like she used to. Inuyasha shouldn't feel too bad for doubting her since he knows for a fact that she's doubting him when all he's really done is threaten and yell just like before. The only difference is she can't force him to stop or do anything now. Plus he has actual proof of her possible treachery that could be born of her fear in him now. She's not a good friend. She doesn't try reasoning or explaining or even compromising. She wants her way exactly and if she doesn't get it she either gets mad at him or scared of him. When is she gonna realize she's a bratty entitled bitch? Or is that not happening in this story? I mean she got unnecessarily angry at his attempt and offer of a compromise which also had an awkward Inu apology thrown in. Who else but a bratty bitch baby would get mad at that? She could have at least tried to bargain with him and get him to understand the importance of it honor wise and that it's a responsibility she had before breaking that jewel. But nope. Instead he's the mean stupid one who "just doesn't get it" and is a frightening jerk who she doesn't trust anymore. Because she can't control him. She didn't even notice or acknowledge his efforts to warm her and get her comfortable while she was passed out. Smh.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
See? Right there! Right fucking there! She wants to sit him just because she doesn't like his presumed attitude in a stressful battle situation and she doesn't even realize how fucked up and petty that is! If she stopped to think about it he could have just treated her nicer before in an attempt to not get sit as much. Which didn't do much good even if it ever was his plan since she liked to sit him for any and no reason at all. The bitch.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
I think Kagome is just as stupid and just as much to blame.
DeathDagger chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Awww the mushiness :-)
DeathDagger chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Oh my goodness, so dramaful lol
DeathDagger chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
She should train
shikonotama chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
it is so sweet and loving ... You are good dont stop writing I hope there are many more wonderful stories to come ... good luck ...
Kim chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I love this fan fiction! I don't care if its an idea that has been done before, you are doing it better than I have ever seen anyone else do it. I am extremely picky when it comes to reading these stories. It has to be well written, it has to have correct spelling and such, and especially, it has to have the characters BE IN CHARACTER. I vaguely remember reading this before, must have been the old version, and I love it even more now. It is so rare for me to find a fan fiction I actually can't stop reading.
ARTM Cullan chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Broke my heart and made me fall in love all at the same time.
ARTM Cullan chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
I loved it! Very well written! I almost cried a couple of times from the angst lol
misuky7 chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
This was adorable, and sounds completely like Inuyasha. He was always a bit slow when it came to love wasn't he. :3
A-game. To Inu chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
-Big intake of breath- Bakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Now look what you did! You broke her again you bastard! I swear to god if you ever do this in another scence, what i give you will be worse than the subduing spell!
Man i feel like Sango!
Anyways! Great story, wish i could really say this to InuYasha and not get killed at the same time...