Reviews for Again
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
My reaction to the "... I couldn't marry Gene" line: BAHAHAHAHA!
My reaction to the ending:$ !?£#*$ £#?!
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Naaw that was just so sad :'( Good story nonetheless.
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
O.o Thats really really sad...
Hippo Scuba chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nooooo! My God. I read this on tumblr, but I saw it here and had to read it again. You have a knack for breaking my heart! /3
And lets not forget for writing as well, lol.
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
God this was depressing... *cries* I loved it though!
ida4444 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So... who did he propose to? My guess would be Mary. She probably seduced him with her cake baking ways. :)

This was sad, but you still did a fantastic job. Sometimes, sad fics are the best ones to read.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Saddest story ever. :[ Extremely well written, but so sad.

(I may or may not be crying right now.)
gaby chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Write the part about felix and his pRtner
total drama rocks chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
the story was so sad and such a good idea
RobinsInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like your stories. I really do. My favorites are Dance and Cry. But this ... this was so sad. I almost cried. I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but it seems like the personalities of Calhoun and Felix are all wrong. Calhoun would never abandon Felix for good, and Felix wouldn't be cold enough to not give her a second chance. I didn't like this at all ...

Cherry chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
AHHH! NINE! that was so HEARTBREAKING I LOVE YOU! My poor little heart was crushed in such a delicious way ;_; So he married someone else you dumb-dumb Tam, and as we say in my homeland: TOMA!. And the Gene cameo brought back cracky memories. Ugh, this is what I'm talking about, angst in its pure state. 3 Why do I like this stuff so much, I don't get it.
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You have a knack for giving 1-2 punches straight to the heart. I very nearly cried.
A extremely good story. Well done.