Reviews for New Beginning
someone chapter 21 . 2/26
Holy shit. Never have i ever been pumped up when reading fanfiction, except for this one and chapter 21 to be exact. You perfectly portrayed how witty and unpredictable Naruto should be. the unpredictability of the fights is what is making me havd a hard on lol. But anyways i say splendid job on this chapter.
pr0dz chapter 16 . 2/2
lmfao Naruto is still Naruto. Only he would ruin a good moment at the end of the chapter.
Narutofan10121 chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Amazing I love this "book" and hope that you can continue but please make them a bit longer!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
It's spelt Loke not Loki
Animemonk chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
though this may fall upon deaf ears, I wish this fic would be updated. though 2 years is a long time between updates I know it does not mean the fic is dead I am perfect example of that. so please continue this wonderful story
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
Looks good so far, jeep the chapters coming!
ThePhenoix11 chapter 22 . 4/6/2016
Interesting concept so far but Naruto in sage mode could pick up a a giant summon with one hand... I think you kinda underpowering it
Zero-Tails317 chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
Well, I'm liking this story. I'm mostly here for the NarutoxErza romance but I'd REALLY like to see where this story goes. I would be thrilled if updated this, til then.
Caitlin chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
I like the "yellow flash" bit :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Hurry up, what happens next?
Shadow of Darkness786 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Please update soon
Shadow of Darkness786 chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
this is a great story i hope you update soon
Dsman chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Sakura why don't you love him
Dsman chapter 4 . 6/8/2015