Reviews for On the Boundary Between Light and Shadow
Nitramy chapter 3 . 4/20
yakumo yukari
25 years old

looks like Hokage-sama just broke the deal

Yukari is 17 years old, you know
fellow chapter 4 . 1/22
I seriously would like to read more of this tale.
Admiral chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Update, please update! This is...the best story I have ever read in FF so far!
Rhenellen chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I'm surprised that nobody has even mention or better yet even realize the black crow wings that Aya has on her back.
omegadude1 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Honestly, this is probably one of the best written fics I've seen. You're very good at drawing up all kinds of potential directions the plot could go. The two that I find most interesting are probably the death of Obito and Zetsu, and the situation with the Uchiha.

With Obito this leaves the question of Madara himself, as he's probably dead already. In addition, there's the Akatsuki. Without Obito there to lead from the shadows, they could go in any number of directions.

It's neat how there's the possibility for the Uchiha to move to Kekkaigakure. It would be cool if that happened. It might be good because nobody there would really know the Uchiha so they would be treated at least reasonably well. Of course, I can't really see the Touhou leaders to allow that unless the Uchiha are in great danger. Still, I look forward to seeing where you take this plot point.

Another thing is that matter of Kaguya, or rather both of them. The mythology surrounding the two versions is kind of similar. Both have moon and rabbit motifs, I believe. You could chalk it up to coincidental similarities between two worlds, or something else entirely. Of course, this is assuming Naruto Kaguya even appears and you don't retcon her out of existance.

One final thing. I like how the Naruto subplot is going, so no real complaints there. I personally would rather he not really become the main character. I really like how there's not really any one protagonist, per se. You concentrate on both Konoha and the Touhous as a whole. However, if you choose to make Naruto the main character and can pull it off well, then kudos to you.

I hope you update soon.
somemadao chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Ah, what a joy this story is already shaping up to be. I was at first hesitant to read it, but am finding your story to be incredibly well-written and entrancing. All, I can state is, "More! More and More!"
NaruTech chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
This was very enjoyable, but the premise that the Naruto Universe is so far behind in technology strikes me as strange.
The technology in Naruto is weird, TV screens during the Chuunin exams, computers that Kabuto uses, the flak jackets ninjas wear for some reason (Ninjas don't use guns, but do other people), wireless communication devices used along with messenger animals. (Afraid of signal interception?)
Naruto also stocks up on instant cup ramen, which requires a precise mechanical process to create and package.
Also the level of technology seems to vary wildly from place to place in the Naruto Universe, sometimes we have Amegakure (Village Hidden by Rain) which is a city that sports tall skyscrapers with a Steam punk look with pipes and telephone wires all over the place.
narutouhou chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Id like to see more pls continue
DoubleSpark chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
So is Marisa going to steal the scroll Naruto stole to learn Kage Bushin no Jutsu so she can finally use Yuuka's Double Spark?
Rhenellen chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
This is a really great story. I hope you'll continue to make more chapters. I would like to see other characters as well. I would like to see Sanae and Youmu again. Good luck and I hope you update soon.
MoonHime chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
So any connections of lunatic eyes to Sharingan? Kaguya plays a huge role in ninja origin in Naruto.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Very interesting fic
tarrangar chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
an army of 40000 normal fighters wouldnt be able to take 3000 average ninja on in most circumstances because even with having to transport food ninjas are many time quicker than the army and strong enough that the army has to exhaust them to kill them so the ninja can move base every few days and whittle the normal army away with no big problems the main problem any ninja army faces agains an army of normal that dont have any weapon beyondt middleage advanced is that they would lose their village because they cant move that but they can easily do guerilla tactics on a level where they can take down an army 20 times their own size with minimal loses by doing hit and run tactics because a ninja is atleast as quick as a horse and that mean that a medieval army cant follow them quick enough
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story! Please write more chapters!
Sunder the Gold chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Mine was the review that began "I like this nuanced view of Fugaku and the Uchiha". I'd forgotten I was not logged in.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »