Reviews for The power within:Hard days
gump1098 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Looks like it will be worth waiting for, very interesting start.. keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Ranma was very young when taken, no official age was given, but I believe he was 2 years old, possibly just taken his first steps. When you look at the images we see of him he looks no taller than 2 feet.
At 5-6 he meets Ukyo.
At 10 he is put through the Neko-ken training.
At 13-15 he is in school with Ryoga. Leaves to China, we aren't told age or how long he was in China.
At 15-16 he falls into Nyannichuan. 2 months later he arrives at then Tendo Dojo.
Sephirotho chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
You're being way too vague with what is going on. Is that supposed to draw us in? Because it ain't working, at least for me.

I must tell you that your summary and the first chapter are your "foot in the door". They are your chance to get the reader to want to read more. This first chapter (and most of the second one) is just too vague, it doesn't make one hunger for more.

Also, it pisses me off when the author tries to excuse his poor grasp of the language with things like "Perfect Grammar fetishists can go away!". Poor grammar and spelling are main reasons why people stop reading a story, especially when the author shows a total disregard for grammar.

Lastly, Ranma is completely capable of saying (or in this case thinking) the word "cat". It doesn't trigger his fear, at all. The only time he stutters on the word is when his fear is already triggered because a feline is already near him etc.
Marty chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Interesting. Wish there was more to it (TOO VAGUE)...
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 2/26/2013