Reviews for Unsealing Legacy
I mean, is it "paranoia" if they *are* actually out to get you?
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 23 . 4/13
Please update soon! I really want to learn more about what happens next and see if Naruto, Itachi, and Shisui are able to take down Danzo and Tobi and survive what’s to come together and alive.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 1 . 4/7
please continue this novel
EVIL-SAGE chapter 1 . 4/7
i love this novel and i feel you are portraying it very nicely as to how trauma forces a person to be smarter and cautious. Also the dynamic and jokes between characters is amazing, love it. Not taking chances with romace is a wise decision as for how many people want to force their fantasies into others work is not the time. The goal you set to portray Naruto as a cool sealing master has been met in the most satisfying way possible in my opinion, superb job.
IloveNaruto chapter 7 . 3/18
This is a really nice and well-written story so far. However, tbh, I’m not a fan of how you made Naruto have a Sensei like Aizen. I feel like Uzumaki are literally the best at sealing (I mean, it’s what they specialise in), and plus, Uzumaki have a lot of chakra which could help in the usage of certain seals. So I’m simply wondering where Sousuke learned his seals from. It makes sense for the Shiomitsu clan to know it because you said they originate from Uzushio, a place consisting mostly of Uzumaki. So if the Aizen clan were just pretending to be from Uzushio, I’d like to know where Sousuke learned his seals from, considering the fact that he was the teacher of an Uzumaki.
BEANS chapter 1 . 3/15
This seems to be very promising but I shall wait and see if my excitement was for not.
Seankurt chapter 16 . 12/4/2021
I don't like this story I don't like that you made an 8-year-old a chunin there's nothing about this story I like in fact I hate everything about it but for some strange reason I can't stop reading it
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 20 . 11/25/2021
we hope in this chaotic times
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 20 . 11/25/2021
we miss you
Mukuro234 chapter 23 . 11/19/2021
Awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2021
Please continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2021
For The Talk, Naruto should really have a conversation with Mikoto about her husband sending their poor pre-teen son (with a hord of fan girls) out into the world unprepared.

Maybe even mention Shisui's idea of education to make up for that neglect.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2021
I don't see Naruto (a seal expert) NOT having Corpse Scrolls AND Prisoner Scrolls on hand when he KNOWS he has enemies and is being stalked, even if he only thought its happening inside the village.

With Danzos little stunt he could have seriously 'damaged' an important village 'asset'. It could take weeks if not month/years for Naruto to fully heal his Chakra Coils even with Kuramas help.

Danzo has just pissed off the Towers Master, a Trap/Stealth Expert, previous Pranking Prince, and Narutos Minions already disliked the man before.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2021
Naruto could always build up Poison Immunities the normal way. Kurama could either just speed up the integration process or just make sure he doesn't die, even if he couldn't expell the poison. So being Paranoid is an Uzu thing.

After this latest Kidnapping & Assassination attempt of a Clan Heir (Uzumaki) plus an up and coming Seal Master, and Jinchuuriki Naruto needs a new ANBU Guard that can be trusted. So Kakashi, Anko, Genma, Raido (as part time Guards), Tenzo, Yugao, and Iwashi.

I would love it if Naruto could save/convert Fu Y. and Torune A. for Root. If also wanted to read a story with them being saved.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
No! Narutos Elite ANBU Guard that was chosen by his parents! And on his b-day to. Maybe they Willed him something? Like photos?
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »