Reviews for Unsealing Legacy
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 1/27
Good job with this chapter.
Sora9979 chapter 4 . 1/23
Any dude by the name Aizen Sousuke is not someone that even a idiot would trust
Illuminated chapter 23 . 12/18/2023
I am enjoyjng your story, although it seems that you abandoned it years ago. I hope you are safe and healthy and doing things that give you satisfaction. Thanks for all your work!
Illuminated chapter 22 . 12/17/2023
I thought it was very clever how you had Naruto escape the Kamui dimension.
Savagegamer675 chapter 10 . 9/4/2023
Omg Sumi ra might actually be useful because of this
Savagegamer65 chapter 1 . 9/3/2023
Bro that was crazy for a first chapter, your imagination is amazing and creating soemthing like this first chapter has blown my mind
saedstuyiu chapter 17 . 7/16/2023
Dear Forlorn Story Teller,

I hope this review finds you well. I recently stumbled upon your captivating story titled "Unsealing Legacy" on .net, and I must say, it left me utterly enthralled. The plot, characters, and overall creativity showcased in your work have deeply inspired me.

As an aspiring writer who has yet to embark on my own storytelling journey, I wanted to reach out to you and humbly request your permission to adopt and continue developing your story on .net. However, before diving into the creative process, I wanted to inquire if you are still interested in furthering this story yourself. If you are committed to completing it, I would be more than willing to postpone any development and eagerly await its conclusion.

I fully respect the time and effort you have dedicated to crafting this story, and I wish to honor your wishes as the original author. Should you choose to continue the story, I will patiently await its completion, and only then, with your permission, proceed with the development. It is important to me that I honor your vision and decision as the rightful creator.

I hold your work in high regard, and my belief in the potential of this story is unwavering. If you are still interested in pursuing it, please let me know, and I will postpone any development while eagerly anticipating its continuation. I am here to support and respect your creative journey as the original author.

Thank you for considering my request. Your fanfiction story has touched many hearts, and I genuinely hope to contribute to the wonderful universe you have crafted. I eagerly await your response and any guidance you may have regarding the development of your story.

Warm regards
Khatimatussa'adah
Ff Name: saedstuyiu
drathgure chapter 23 . 6/24/2023
when is chapter 24 coming out
Yose Hyuann chapter 14 . 2/12/2023
uhm... is that how parents explain about bird and bees?
raisyaadam25 chapter 23 . 2/4/2023
Yo dude when r u updating? Its almost 3 years, this fic is lit!
Ali3317 chapter 2 . 1/6/2023
Damn, I still remember when this was being updated, man time flies
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 23 . 12/4/2022
Shame it’s not completed. Love the concept of the story but it’s a-little slow. Naruto only being 8-9 really hampers a lot of this story as there is no big plot as of yet. Another thing too is that you got itachi’s age wrong, he is about 6 years older naruto and sasuke, not 4. Overall, not bad. The execution could use a little bit of work but it’s still enjoyable.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 18 . 12/3/2022
I see where this is going…very sly of you to drop Muramasas parents now.
yue33 chapter 4 . 8/30/2022
I have watched almost all of bleach and the second I saw that name I knew this person is probably going to end up being evil
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 23 . 8/6/2022
we miss you. we hope your doing well
1,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »