Reviews for Unsealing Legacy
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
Feiden chapter 17 . 2/6
I would like to be a plant in Naruto's garden to approach the Uchiha and touch their ass
Anonymous User chapter 23 . 2/1
Oh my, you have to be kidding me! Please tell me you aren’t dead and will update soon! I’m loving this story!
ThatGuyinYourBasement chapter 1 . 2/1
I don't know what you did, but you managed the impossible, you made me like not only one but a whole group of OCs.
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 4 . 1/21
Having "this guy out soon" make Aizen look bad to be honest, I understand this is your fic, but Aizen is a BEHEMOTH of an antagonist, powerful and intelligent in every step. It literally took the whole soul society and a MC with the holy mother of plot armour to take him out, and even THEN he was sealed instead of killed.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2020
wowy it’s been a long long time since i’ve read a fic this good love the way you’ve displayed all the characters i’m sad this probably won’t be getting an update but this is an amazing fic
HardlyFlaccid chapter 23 . 10/27/2020
Hope this story is still in the works. I love your writing style!
EclipStorm chapter 23 . 9/13/2020
please update this great story
Shifuru chapter 4 . 8/17/2020
You couldn't make an OC? Importing another series' character into this is way too off-putting and a total 'ugh'. So... yeah, I don't think I'm gonna continue reading.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2020
This piece truly have a great potential. I wish you can continue it :)
guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2020
loved the dancing puppet jokes.
... even as it had gais face. urgh. O.O
Naruventure chapter 7 . 8/6/2020
Hihi 2 univers , must be crossover ! for power aizen GOODLIKE cause destroyer Bleach and naruverse...
ll Lucian ll chapter 23 . 7/26/2020
Ill start off by congratulating you on creating a really well done fanfic with proper emphasis to character development, with occasional humour tidbits sewn across a complex storyline of political agendas and seinen-esque storyline that goes toe to toe with Naruto canon. Truely a rare gem of Naruto fanfic.

Personally love the way you have written the uchihas and the fire court, most specifically the fire lord and his cunning shenanigans. Also quite a reference to sekirei , makes me wish it could collide with canon sekirei manga, that would be awesome. Personally im down with Naruto's fiancee being someone from the sekirei universe, it'll
radTWITCH chapter 5 . 7/13/2020
That chapter was painfully hard to read. I dont know why the grammar quality all of a sudden turned to crap.
Batagor19 chapter 23 . 6/18/2020