Reviews for Unsealing Legacy
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 2h
ch 16

I see naruto getting the best sides from Orochimaru the inventor and collector in seal art stile and Danzo with little tipical naruto flair .
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 4h
ch15

Itachi shisui and Naruto work like well greased machine . So they should stay as a permenant team team a frequent as possible . They cover their weakneses and enjoy their quirks . Even if the two uchiha begin to lear funjutsu(sealing) .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 8/29
ch 12

amusing .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 8/29
ch 11

Ither is the ninjutsu in plenty , or the sealing arts as natural and master and overload being chakra powerhouse . so sealmaster is pretty good , battlefield seal master . still better than the original . still he deserves the title of the red haired warriors uzumaki even if is honestly uzumaki Jr fro the moment .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 8/29
ch 10

1 third uchiha might be awoken better hidden version . Aniway that is coma three for Itachi .
Dhea30 chapter 18 . 8/26
when will Itachi get the check up and diagnosis that he needs?!
Hi,
Wonderful fic. I read all of it in one go today and I absolutely love it. Itachi is my favorite character in Naruto. His story is so interesting. And I love your version of Naruto and its relationship with Kurama. I did not really like the canon version of Naruto, especially at the beginning (too stupid XP).
Please keep up the good work ! :)
By the way, when (if ? ") will the other genins have a role in your fic ? You mention Sakura and Hinata interested in Sealing Division, so will they appear more in the next chapters ? I rather like Shikamaru, so if he could appear more in your fic, it would be really great.
Do you already know the number of chapters of this fiction
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 18 . 8/21
I really like and appreciate this story. I hope that you are going to update this story soon. I truly enjoyed the pulled me in and the characters are interesting.
À katekyo hitman reborn Come out of this text! Well at least I know where the signification of propagation and tranquility Come. I love this story thank you
sena chapter 18 . 8/16
loves the OMAKE. waiting for the next chapter. please update more
And you've made naruto and intelligent retard well done you made me despise this fanfic in a paragraph
Kinda socially retarded naruto but not as bad as the others at the moment
Rose chapter 18 . 8/15
That is what you call getting kid interested in a topic. Are you a secret proffessor or something? If you arent you jave talent in the dynamic part.
Amazing.
marquis.shax chapter 18 . 8/9
huh looks like I'm not the only one who wanted Minato and Naruto to somehow be tied to the Senju clan through Toka since after reading your story and now seeing your family tree you have Toka as Minato's Grandmother although when/if I write my story I plan on having her having had a brief relationship with Hashirama before he got with Mito. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story as it's pretty damn interesting and I honestly can't wait to see how everything plays out
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »