Reviews for Crazy
Iratus chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
A good insight to the characters and I could see this being in the show. Loved the ending too.
JackiLeigh chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely loved the psychological evaluations and the grimpse into our beloved characters. I also love what Neal did at the end, and the doctor's final thoughts about Neal. So true!
Reader chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Thank you for writing this. I especially love the ending with the doctor's acknowledgement that Neal might never live a law-abiding life but no matter and this is what Peter needs to realise :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Great story!
leonore09 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
What happened to chapter 4? tTe whole conversation with the doctor and Peter was deleted. Based on what is there now chpt 5 has no logical progression from chpt 4
Leonore09 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This is really. really good I loved the last paragraph. I enjoy see Neal the consummate conman.
awakened-earth chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
This was a great fic, however I find myself saddened now that it's over - I hope you write more of therapy and of Dr Zimmerman. I really like the idea, and I hope you write more of the compulsory (or maybe not so compulsory) visits (perhaps we can see into Neal's, or the other character's heads?) I just hope you carry on writing Dr Zimmerman, he's such a good character.
PadyandMoony chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Hi,
I saw you asked me a question in the reviews. I don't usually read the reviews of stories, I had just been checking these because I wanted to know if someone had let you know that you seem to be missing a chapter. The one I reviewed. With Peter's and the doctor's talk. It's not here anymore. I didn't want to sound repetitive if someone had already alerted you.

Anyway, if you need to talk to me, just use the reply link, I'll get it on my e-mail.
As for your question. I think after the island Neal's deal was reinstated because Peter made it look as if the whole escape had been part of the plan to capture Dobbs, so Neal wasn't punished.

These two chapters were great, both the dinner chapter and the appointment chapter, I really liked it. Are you going to continue or is this the end?
I hope to see more of you on White Collar soon! You do great angst!
caseylf123 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
What a great ending! Loved it.
Acrylate chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I love the banter between Peter and Zimmirman, remind me about Mulder mislead his psychologists. Please keep up the great work.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Great story! Really cool perspective. I like it! More please
Leonore 09 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
i like your story and look forward to more chapters. Please do not make Neal a victim and weak. Peter is coming off as a jerk but I recall he was often that way in the first season so it is very canon.

I like the originality of your story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I like the idea of Neal and Peter seeing a shrink lol. Keep going doing great!
Factory Knot chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Thanks for that I will amend. I also wasnt too sure what happened post their island escape, in theory Neal might have had to start another four years again what it ever mentioned?