Reviews for Sauce for the Gander
Kasumi Izukawa chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I love you and this fic. Its so season one in character and voiced out all the things that were frustrating to me about the Finchel relationship without forcing the transition to St. Berry. Amazing story!
tbirdstar chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I loved it!
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
love it please write more i can't wait to read more
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Love this so much!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Had to wait a little to read this ending, but it was worth it! :)
BriyerRose chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I loved this story!
bouquineuse chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
That was an immensely satisfying story! It takes care of the senior prom stupidity perfectly and ties in Nationals as well (not to mention linking in parts of season four). This story has erased the horribleness of what Glee became and I thank you.

quote: "But we don't belong together, Finn, not in the real world. We made sense here in high school, where dreams are small and childish, but now it's time to grow up and become the people we were meant to be. And I'm sorry but I can't be that person with you."

That is why Finchel will never work long-term. (Well that and the fact that Finn doesn't even comprehend half of what Rachel says or what she is all about.) They are so ill-matched it's pathetic. Together they don't make each other better, which brings me to this: I like that at the end you had not just Jesse making Rachel's dreams come true, but Rachel also made Jesse's dreams come true. There is equality in their relationship.
Reese S. Quill chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Jesse in New York is giving my head plot bunnies. :D That was an awesome ending - I'm glad things worked out for both of them.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Amazing! I love it so much! :D
niafadra chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Sue and Santana were a riot to read, you have included MANY of my Glee frustrations, great story, i hope Quinn fails with her idea, Finn is just ... Uhh
bouquineuse chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This is oh so perfectly Jesse:
"Nonsense, there's always time for a photo session," Jesse declared,… it's even money her Dads will be mounting one of these pictures over the fireplace where Finn will have to look at it every time he's in this house.

"Look, Hudson, I don't know what century you're living in but, here in the 21st, women aren't treated like they're the personal property of the man they're dating," Jesse explained. "Just because Rachel has, for whatever inexplicable reason, agreed to tie herself down to you doesn't give you carte blanche to step all over her decisions or her friends."

YES! This x a million. Finn's possessiveness and anger issues on the show are really disturbing to me, I'm glad you had someone in your story point out just how medieval and wrong Finn's behavior is.

Loved your Sue Sylvester and Santana as well! Not sure I'm going to like Quinn's plans (unless she's secretly on St. Berry's side that is).
ElijahhKlaus chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
love itt, keep writingggg
coastiewife465 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I hope that Santana derails whatever plan Quinn has come up with to help Finn with Rachel.
Bekah chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Love it!
12 commandnent: Thou shalt update! ;)