Reviews for Succumb to Me
Komorebi-chama chapter 9 . 5/14
This was great, It's nice to see your are back!
what about some sexy criminal dressed in black with red clouds? ... Itachi would be so hard to find and to convince
Blackbeast2013 chapter 9 . 5/12
it was good her having her next target was Kakashi i won't to guess it's going to be Bee hope to see more
Booom BaBy chapter 9 . 5/3
OH MY GOD!
THIS IS GOLD!
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 7 . 5/1
This is super sweet!
I hope when Hinata got her full life force back, Gaahina will happen!
soft yaoi chapter 9 . 5/1
i love this holy cow i want gaahina to be the end game rather than the possibility of it being naruhina
... but who im voting for is sakura. i love sakuhina. i want yuri. why limit yourself just to the men?
Socrates-Symchych chapter 9 . 4/30
Yay you're back and writing again
KittyxKat33 chapter 9 . 4/30
YAAAY! That was awesome you did that perfectly, so glad that you updated. Hmmm and as for Hinata's next victim I say it should be Neji. I think it would be hilarious to see how Neji would react to Hinata seducing him. My second choice would have to be Sasuke, would love to see how Hina is going to find him lol.
Dotchi13 chapter 9 . 4/30
XD
Damn those strippers.

This episode was awkward and smexy at the same time, you pulled it off so well! :3
Now you know I want GaaHina, but since that's done-
Give us the NejiHina and SasuHina!
*Evil Laughter*
ANON chapter 9 . 4/29
i would love to see Gujarat seduce Yamato. i loved this chapter, I think my favorite line was Damn those strippers
Her next victims should be Sasuke, Genma, and Neji. That would be great.
MeoMuop chapter 8 . 4/6
LeeHina is too weird for me to read. But now I'm happy when I decided to read it. This chapter is really funny. Lee is adorable, as always.
Does Hinata always wear Gaara's necklace? This is... so SWEET!
Anyway, I still hope Naruto is the last Hinata's victim... Please let Naruto be the last Hinata's victim... THE LAST HINATA'S VICTIM.
Besides, Jiraiya is Naruto's teacher, so I guess Naruto will be the ace of this game. Right?
Oh, but GaaHina is so CUTE in this story.
Ok, ok, I'm confused.
KittyxKat33 chapter 7 . 3/29
Please don't abandon this story I really love it. I keep checking back every month to see if it has been updated. Its a great story. Please come back soon.
MeoMuop chapter 7 . 3/18
You make me want more GaaHina in this fic.
Tobi Uchiha-chan chapter 8 . 1/31
Contiiiiiiiiii, I propose that the next is Kakashi, he would be easy right ?.
Not 'll include Akatsuki truth ?, according to the time the only thing left is Obito.

Atte: Tobi Uchiha-chan.