Reviews for Succumb to Me
Neji. Sasuke. Shino, who remembers because of his bugs. Kakashi.
ahhhhh update pls i love this
MoRaine25 chapter 8 . 9/19
Interesting story. I saw her next target should be Kakashi or Yamato.
Mona133 chapter 8 . 8/29
Do you want me to start with the usual: OMG, update, thiz iz such a good story 3 or in my own way?
I'll go with the latter because I feel like it so don't complain, bitch! XD, yeah, that sounded immature, shrug that shit off. I find the story really interesting because for once, it doesn't sound silly or fluffy or that bullshit. It is kind of ridiculous if I say so but in a funny way, not a bad one! Having to have sex to be able to live, wow. Just, wow. And I reallyyyyyyyy like how you develop each chapter. The characters don't talk just once and sleep together the next, no, non, that's more complex than that! There's seduction (except for some characters -cough-Sai-cough)And yaaaay for crack pairings! And there was my OTP! Leehina! Gotcha, it's Gaahina. For the next target, I say... SURPRISE ME!
Crimson wolf and nightsnake chapter 1 . 8/4
depi chapter 8 . 8/2
would kakashi be an outrage?or really anyone older?or even enemies like Kabuto?
lightxdark chapter 8 . 7/20
I have to say Lee and hinata are a wild couple. But I'm still in love with GaAra ad Hinata coupling. As for next coupling, I suggest Sasuke or Kakashi.
random716 chapter 8 . 7/14
I've been thinking about this fic since I finished reading it to the latest update. Man, this really makes me giddy to find out more. Jiraiya and Hinata's interaction almost seem natural. And I feel like you're into GaaHina. Please let her do Neji or Sasuke or Kakashi next!
random716 chapter 8 . 7/14
Damn these are hot and funny as hell! This is probably a hentai I'd like to watch. And hat's off to how everything is a different experience. It's just a pity that Kiba had the least emotional drag. I wanna see Neji soon!
i really really like this story and hinata's personality in it. I also enjoy how hinata and Jiraiya interact with each other. I think the next target should be Kakashi or Ibiki.
Make gaara end up with hinata and fell in love
I nominate sasuke
Passerby chapter 8 . 6/26
This story is great! Lee's chapter was hilarious, I wish her and shika could still be close, I would like the next chapter to be Kakashi or Sasuke. I hope she actually gets to do Gaara one day, Keep up the good work!
Crimson wolf and nightsnake chapter 8 . 6/19
KittyxKat33 chapter 8 . 6/3
I absolutely love this story. At first I wasn't sure about this cause I love NaruHina so I didn't want to read a multiple pairing with her but I'm glad that I started to read it. Awsome story hope you update soon.

And I would love for Kakashi to be the next guy Hinata jumps. Man I just know that would be helarious especially since he is a Icha Icha fan, Hinata would have him in the palm of her hand lol.