Reviews for The Death God Ashikabi
WillItWork chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
An interesting concept, and an interesting fusion. I really like how you did the soul merge, and what it means for the Soul Society folks.

On the other hand, whining male protagonists of harem anime get no sympathy from me, so more power to wake up calls.

Thanks for sharing!
Aegorm chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
I can't actually take this story seriously. The sekirei and Minaka are so hopelessly outmatched that it's just funny to see them try.
Physically they get destroyed and Minaka's planning can't be on the same level as Aizen, which is what would be necessary to fool Urahara.
I'm still curious about how this is going to progress. Update soon!
Battlesny chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
If Zaraki ever gets to meet Karasuba they're gonna have so much fun murdering eachother... or make bloodthirsty demon babies together, still trying to figure out which. :)
Apocalypse195 chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
I am so depressed that this was abandoned.
Sanguinis13 chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Interesting story so far, I hope you get back to it.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
The question now is whether Ichigo will get his own Sekireis, and the tournament that it entails because it is a joke to Minaka.
XMisterdarkX chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
yeahh agradable
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Status?
eizohellsing chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Keep going I want to see how u wrap up this story
IchiIchi chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Like it so far, I'm so curious to find out who are gonna be Ichigo's other Sekirei x.x update soon! Great story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
well, the last few chapter where rather boring, going into stuff that hardly seems relevant at this point (hope that it is relevant later)

Ichigo protecting those he is fighting? where is the fucking logic in that? they are enemies, you eliminate enemies, not protect them

i hope we get to see Ichigo in Bankai soon, even if it is just to pawn Karasuba in like 2seconds

well, i have the feeling Karasuba is going to be winged by Ichigo (well, i will probably drop this if he doesnt since Akitsu and Karasuba are like the 2 best Sekirei)

oh, and the way your going is making Orehime's healing is going to be like a cheat code in this... one of the reasons it would have been better if she wasnt in it, as lets face it, killing her would be first priority for any other person as its 1st rule to eliminate the healer if there is 1
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
i just skip everything that to do with Orehime... she is the Sakura of bleach(useless), i started reading this as i assumed it wouldnt have the others in it...

also a battle between Kurasuba and Zaraki would end in like 5seconds
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
oh come on, the Sekirei are no match for Ichigo... there power difference from Magna/Anime from what is seen in fights are totally different... Ichigo would be able to destroy Miya with ease
bob115 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Hmm. An update would be nice.

Either way good story so far. Karasuba learning shunpo like that is pushing it a bit, but whatever. And I sincerely doubt much of anything can challenge Ichigo at his current level, so not real sure whats coming. Hopefully not something stupid.