Reviews for The Death God Ashikabi
Kami no Kage chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I can see the In Flight influence. Not bad, I liked the focus changing back to Ichigo for a bit. I'd like to know what the pairings are gonna be too. You said, about 3 sekirei? I would think Tsukiumi, simply because the sheer idea of Ichigo together with a tsundere is one of the most amazing thoughts I've ever had.

Not Kazehana, because she looks to Minato because of his appearance. Not sure who else hasn't been winged by this point. Minato started pretty late in the game after all. Maybe, one of the one's who already has Ashikabi in the manga by this point. What's her name, Gravity Hammer girl, because his Ashikabi makes us want to kill him.
sl0bad chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Hello, what a good read so far, looking forward to the next chapter of your story
MobMentality chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Urahara's decline to Miya struck me as kind of odd. Not the fact that he declined, but the reference to her dead husband, as though it would be improper of her to pursue Kisuke. He's five years dead at this point, so I don't really see how he's relevant to Urahara deciding not to wing Miya at all. Also, when is Orihime going to realize she can just reject Akitsu's self-winging? She's aware that her powers can fix almost anything, so I'm kind of surprised it hasn't already occurred to her when Akitsu frequently refers to herself as broken.
ilove2laflol chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
You should bring in Zaraki!
Rythik74 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Great Chapter,the chemistry between Ichigo and his Sekirei will be fun to read in the combination of Ichigo and Matsu as Brawn and Brain is i am glad that the shinigami will appear in this story and also has a chance of makes it more interesting,while the Shinigami who will come is still will be interesting to see their interaction with the Sekirei let it be Byakuya or fight between Ichigo and Musubi shows the difference in way,the minds which both have in their fights.

And the ending in such a cliff hanger,surely Minaka Hiroto will be looking forward to see this they are an unknown variable in his plan,and he does not have much to know about the other ones who are interested in sekirei plan for an entirely different make him look out for this group.
Meech Macko chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Musubi is the one who talks in third person way and Matsu talks ...normal...that is how it is in canon, so why are you making Matsu talk like Musubi as in third person way?

In a pure sword fight Ichigo against Miya...Ichi will win as he has battled top class swordsman like Byakuya and Aizen so more experience .

Ichigo should also display some friction/reluctance with Matsu's shameless ways and a bit of distant so she can maybe change a wee bit to suit his needs.

Anyway the fic is going well...

-Until next update.

-Meech
greivergf chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I have to say after reading this your story is going to the second place in my list of Bleach/Sekirei crossover stories under my number 1Transendent Ashibiki.
I would like to see Ichigo gain his fullbringer forms since I don't think that we have seen the last of it in the manga and it could be used as a way for Ichigo to use his shinigami powers in his human body.
I would think that if Yammamoto was going to send anybody it would have to be Sui-Fong, since she is the Omisukido(SP) caption and is basicly the head of the investigation unit if we go what Renji said when he first meets Ichigo when he retreved Rukia.
I can't wait to see who you have lined up for Ichigo to both wing and fight since he wouldn't sit on the side-lines.
Ja Ne
Damaio The End chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Good chapter
A simple fool chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Cool chapter. I like this because it's great and has a different feel to it then Veiled Moon.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Nice chapter!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Hmm. I suppose I can understand about the whole lecture of fear thing but sometimes I wonder if Urahara and Ichigo ever took into consideration about RESTRAINT because it seems like they're teachings mean that you should all be a bunch of Zarakis who destroy everything in their path and not care about who gets hurt in the process. Or they don't seem to care if others fear THEM. I guess it's because you can't be both a destroyer and a kind, caring person. That's contradictory and doesn't make sense.

I wonder who else Ichigo will wing. While I'm hoping for Tsukiumi or Kazehana I have a feeling that he won't be snagging much of Minato's Sekirei and that maybe other characters will. And I seriously doubt it will Homura. Ichigo would just be too freaked out by something like that happening.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I agree with some of the others, I don't think you should add anymore characters from the Bleach-verse as it will be difficult to keep track of all their interactions and still follow the story clearly. Although having other Bleach cast members wing sekirei is an interesting idea, it would be complete overkill in my opinion (if you just make this story about soul reapers getting girls and kicking ass then you end up taking away from what could be (and is) a great story).
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Ichigo x tskiumi they remains me of my best friend who got together
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Dont bring anyone else from the soul society in its supposed to be a story about Ichigo anymore people from the soul society would just further distract from Ichigo who so far hasn't really done shit
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Oh yes Matsu FTW. I hope he gets Kazehana too.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »