Reviews for The Death God Ashikabi
greivergf chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I have to say after reading this your story is going to the second place in my list of Bleach/Sekirei crossover stories under my number 1Transendent Ashibiki.
I would like to see Ichigo gain his fullbringer forms since I don't think that we have seen the last of it in the manga and it could be used as a way for Ichigo to use his shinigami powers in his human body.
I would think that if Yammamoto was going to send anybody it would have to be Sui-Fong, since she is the Omisukido(SP) caption and is basicly the head of the investigation unit if we go what Renji said when he first meets Ichigo when he retreved Rukia.
I can't wait to see who you have lined up for Ichigo to both wing and fight since he wouldn't sit on the side-lines.
Ja Ne
Damaio The End chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Good chapter
A simple fool chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Cool chapter. I like this because it's great and has a different feel to it then Veiled Moon.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Nice chapter!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Hmm. I suppose I can understand about the whole lecture of fear thing but sometimes I wonder if Urahara and Ichigo ever took into consideration about RESTRAINT because it seems like they're teachings mean that you should all be a bunch of Zarakis who destroy everything in their path and not care about who gets hurt in the process. Or they don't seem to care if others fear THEM. I guess it's because you can't be both a destroyer and a kind, caring person. That's contradictory and doesn't make sense.

I wonder who else Ichigo will wing. While I'm hoping for Tsukiumi or Kazehana I have a feeling that he won't be snagging much of Minato's Sekirei and that maybe other characters will. And I seriously doubt it will Homura. Ichigo would just be too freaked out by something like that happening.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I agree with some of the others, I don't think you should add anymore characters from the Bleach-verse as it will be difficult to keep track of all their interactions and still follow the story clearly. Although having other Bleach cast members wing sekirei is an interesting idea, it would be complete overkill in my opinion (if you just make this story about soul reapers getting girls and kicking ass then you end up taking away from what could be (and is) a great story).
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Ichigo x tskiumi they remains me of my best friend who got together
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Dont bring anyone else from the soul society in its supposed to be a story about Ichigo anymore people from the soul society would just further distract from Ichigo who so far hasn't really done shit
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Oh yes Matsu FTW. I hope he gets Kazehana too.
newsekifan chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
this is great! is Urahara also going to become a Ashikabi? and if he is, is he going to bond with Miya?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Tskiumi or Karasuba as his first I want to see tskiumi wit ichigo
Sempur chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Red... you got to put zaraki somewhere, plz no one has done before. Yeah i know he is not investigative captain BUT have someone go with him like Hitsugaya like you said it, he invastigates and zaraki is bodyguard case something goes wrong, remember gotei has 13 radar for high spiritual presures i dough their radar didn't catch karasuba reiatsu. And also zaraki wants rematch with ichigo this should help him going in city.
DragonWolfStar chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Nice chapter, and Matsu was a surprise. I had some fun guessing who you would pick, and I have to say I'm glad it wasn't one of my guesses. BTW, couldn't Orihime reject the damage done to Akitsu? Depends on your interpretation of her powers, I guess... some of the authors on here get ridiculous with it... *cough* Anyway, keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter!
ilove2laflol chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
This will be an IchiHime right? I mean along with Ichigo's Sekirei. On another thought it seems that not many people are writing BleachxSekirei Fics. I especially like this one but like someone else mentioned it seems like Urahara is taking to much of the spotlight from Ichigo who is supposed to be the main character. But for now I'll still follow and favorite this...
dragonlord1337 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Great story so far I am really looking forward to the next chapter. It will be interesting to see how you handle the fact that Ichigo is far and away the most powerful Ashikabi in the game. Especially since he is still a transcendent being seeing as how according to your AN on the first chapter he never used the final getsuga to defeat Aizen. And since the Sekirei draw power from kissing their Ashikabi, Ichigo's vast amount of power should have an interesting effect on his Sekirei who ever they are either when he wings them or when they kiss him to "charge" their Norito or in both cases.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »