Reviews for The Death God Ashikabi
thisisCMpunk chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
i really like this story, hope you can update it and looking forward if karasuba becomes ichigo sekirei
gaiawolf chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Hey, there was one time that Matsu was the first wing of a protagonist. It was a Harry Dresden Sekirei crossover, where she reacted to Harry. Harry, being a Wizard, has an explosive reaction with anything newer tech wise then the 1950's. Good story so far.
GhostWagon chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
good chapter
Fox Boss chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Do you already have all of Ichigo's sekirei planned out or are you taking suggestions?
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Orihime x Akitsu...soooo hot!

By gods...imagine Kenpachi x Karasuba or Tatsuki x ...oh dear lordy...tatsuki x sekirei is just hot.

Hmmmm...i have a great idea for a bleach xover...instead of Ichigo becoming n Ashikabi...wht if Orihime left Karakura because she was lonely?Then she started meeting we could bring in tatsuki...

making two overlooked girls into main characters...
Jose19 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
I am actually quite happy that Matsu has become Ichigo's Sekirei because she might be perverted but her loyalty is tops in my book. I also want to know what role will Orihime play in this story will she be paired up with Ichigo or will Ichigo be paired up with the Sekireis only.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I am very pleased with this chapter because the crossover of Bleach and Sekirei are a good fit together but Ichigo doesn't know the implications of what the bonding will do to him, and I wonder what Sekireis will follow him because that in itself will be interesting to see.
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Great work on this.

Why do I get the feeling that Minaka is a Quincy?

Must be that love of flashy white capes.

Keep at it.
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
You mentioned that you don't know where the quote 'Retreat and you will age. Be afraid and you will die' came from. If memory serves, Zangetsu said this when Ichigo was trying to recover his Reitasu after Rukia was taken back to soul society.
Hope this helps.
-Maelstrom
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
good story so far, Ichigo & Matsu, Orihime & Akitsu, nice combo's, wonder what Urahara and Minaka's little chat is going to be like :)
UltimateGrr chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Interesting stuff you got posted. Hope you get some more updates soon. Followed and faved.
arylos chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
More chapter now. Write write
jinx777 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
x5rage chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
i got 1 do an omake with zaraki and his chibi wandering around looking for a fight accidentally going through a gate and running into Karasuba :) that would be awesome! also love this story looking forward to more!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »