Reviews for The Death God Ashikabi
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Great work on this.

Why do I get the feeling that Minaka is a Quincy?

Must be that love of flashy white capes.

Keep at it.
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
You mentioned that you don't know where the quote 'Retreat and you will age. Be afraid and you will die' came from. If memory serves, Zangetsu said this when Ichigo was trying to recover his Reitasu after Rukia was taken back to soul society.
Hope this helps.
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
good story so far, Ichigo & Matsu, Orihime & Akitsu, nice combo's, wonder what Urahara and Minaka's little chat is going to be like :)
UltimateGrr chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Interesting stuff you got posted. Hope you get some more updates soon. Followed and faved.
arylos chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
More chapter now. Write write
jinx777 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
x5rage chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
i got 1 do an omake with zaraki and his chibi wandering around looking for a fight accidentally going through a gate and running into Karasuba :) that would be awesome! also love this story looking forward to more!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, love the ending.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, loved the omake.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, I really hope Hitsugaya shows up at some point, because that means Rangiku will show up as well, and that means she inevitability meet and befriend Kazehana, and that means awesomeness will occur.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Pairing Mats with Ichigo? Who is, let's face it, incredibly prudish. Oh yes, this will be fun.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter
Drkm0nkey chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Can't wait for the next update this is a great story and orihime having a sekirei is awesome I hope you pair ichigo and orihime, but I'm kind of confused about ichigo I thought you said he was the strongest but then you said kisuke and Yoruichi might be able to beat him that makes no sense he beat Azien which no one could and did so by himself, also saying the kisuke is human was weird because I thought humans and shinigami were different races while Quincys were humans that had powers
death77 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Dang, I love Kisukr messes with people. Awesome first chapter and I can't wait to see who's Ichigo's first sekerei is (because we know he's getting one.)
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »