Reviews for The Death God Ashikabi
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, love the ending.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, loved the omake.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, I really hope Hitsugaya shows up at some point, because that means Rangiku will show up as well, and that means she inevitability meet and befriend Kazehana, and that means awesomeness will occur.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Pairing Mats with Ichigo? Who is, let's face it, incredibly prudish. Oh yes, this will be fun.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter
Drkm0nkey chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Can't wait for the next update this is a great story and orihime having a sekirei is awesome I hope you pair ichigo and orihime, but I'm kind of confused about ichigo I thought you said he was the strongest but then you said kisuke and Yoruichi might be able to beat him that makes no sense he beat Azien which no one could and did so by himself, also saying the kisuke is human was weird because I thought humans and shinigami were different races while Quincys were humans that had powers
death77 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Dang, I love Kisukr messes with people. Awesome first chapter and I can't wait to see who's Ichigo's first sekerei is (because we know he's getting one.)
Revan0080 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Great story! Please keep updating!
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I am really enjoying the direction that the story is going. The writing style and storyline keep things interesting while the characters kind of top it off. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Really enjoyed the end of the chapter. Those two would be extremely scary together. Hope to read more of this fic.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Awesome chapter. Like the training and can totally get behind the advise that Ichigo gave Musubi. Looking forward to more from this story.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cool first chapter. Like the way the story is going so far.
Red888 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
get captain shunsui to investigate. knowing him he would be with Nanao and his somewhat perverted womanising antics would make this fic funny

Anyway this fic is progressing nicely and very good
Kroz Phantomville chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Good chapter. Hope to see Ichigo gaining another sekirei soon.
random passerby chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
This is excellent. I look forward too more of your work. :)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »