Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
RoseThorn333 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
this is great
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I bet Sirius lasts maybe a day. More?
snowwolfninjaprincess-23 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
the letter good lord the letter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Minerva is being mean. Cho really need to get a life.
zaika chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
WOW WOW WOW i like next chap please AAA
sorsnape chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
i lov it. i hope you continue soon . i dont speak very good english so im sorry. bye
rowanlyn-mirrim chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Also enjoying the quick updates *grins*. It is not nearly as contrived as the premus suggests, though it is a little "super-harry!" the real delight is in the unfolding relationship between Sev and Harry, that is where the movement in the story is.

TfW
K-
lou chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
omg I'm out of chapters! damn. I ve just read them all through and so love this story. I love them together and how it's going, not rushed and such. His line to Hermione on the train was priceless. "I asked", Harry said dryly. "We discussed the matter and agreed on it. It's how adults handle stuff like this." Classic, just loved it. Looking forward to finding out what the magic was at the wedding and just when things will start to change for them. no hurry for that as I love this so much. The journey is the best part.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
duh duh duh... such a strong ending :D i can't wait to see more sirius/snape interactions ;P and if draco became a larger part too :) i can't wait to read more!
Fae0306 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Wonderful!
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
well done!
Elena snape chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Only nine chapter ? I'd hoped it would be longer, I love this fic so much. Do you plan to write a longer fic ? You are really one of the best writer of fanfiction.
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Brilliant as always! Love love love how they handeled Dumbledore!
dogsby chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Ever Inching Closer, our Harry and Sev, lol! Thanks for the quick Update!
debygoebel chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
good chapter
loved the friendship, and understading that they created
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »