Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
dogsby chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I wonder, if Tom ever gets to read Harry's Posts, at the end of the Chapter. Also, what his reactions would be, especially this last one, where Harry praises his creativity and then pities his loss, of what made him a *Genius*, when he was a Teenager, lol.
Linda chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Well I was very happy to see the very many new chapters they were simple great, cant wait for more.
BSolomon chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I do not know where to start I am enjoying yhis When are Harry and his husband going to consumate their marriage Just a mention will do magic is calling for it good chapter
HARRY SNAPE chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love this story so much :D
Please update soon
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love how you have them interact with Dumbledore... sheer genius!
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
OMM brilliant chapter!
zaika chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
WOW WOW WOW i like next next chapter please AAA
Moi chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Your story is getting better by each chapter, as it is gaining in complexity and depth of its characters. :)
Serpent91 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Well written. Detailed, fluent, just a job well done.
Ladyduquesa chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
It's a very nice story, thank you very much
Elfwyn chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Awesome story so far. Love Harry's new awareness of his magic as well as the interaction between Harry and Snape. Minerva was an inspired goddess to pick and one I have never read being used before. Kudos.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Your story is fabulous! _ I love how Harry bandies words with Severus (that sounds like perversion to other ears) an dhow they are unconsciously drawn together until eventually they will have a real relationship. I'm glad they weren't forced to consummate their marriage and are instead getting to know each other as friends, and I do think they can fall in love. Eventually I'd like to see how Severus responds to girls flirting with his husband. That last thing which I adore and does not seem exaggerated to me is Harry's magic. In canon he's suppose to be twice as strong as Dumbledore in terms of raw magical ability since Tom was stronger than Dumbles and Harry was fated to defeat Tom. This enterprising Harry discovering his magic freely and utilizing is highly intriguing. No esoteric words, just Harry discovering the limits of his potential. Wonderful!
Katsumi-Liqueur chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
No wedding night? Oh... ;-)
Harry seems a little OOC, especially when talking to Snape/Dumbledore. Don't overdo the bashing. I don't really like him being that arrogant and seemingly superpowerful. I hope he doesn't become a little Mary Sue, cause right now it seems he does.
While the idea of a powerful book is nice at the beginning, it tends to get annoying, because it is such a simple solution to everything.
Otherwise I like your writing style and would love to read a little more about Severus' and Harry's progressing relationship.
Elena snape chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love you so much ! 2 chapter the same day ! And the wedding ! Have you aready writen all the story ?
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Harry and Severus are right for each other
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »