Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
lou chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
omg I'm out of chapters! damn. I ve just read them all through and so love this story. I love them together and how it's going, not rushed and such. His line to Hermione on the train was priceless. "I asked", Harry said dryly. "We discussed the matter and agreed on it. It's how adults handle stuff like this." Classic, just loved it. Looking forward to finding out what the magic was at the wedding and just when things will start to change for them. no hurry for that as I love this so much. The journey is the best part.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
duh duh duh... such a strong ending :D i can't wait to see more sirius/snape interactions ;P and if draco became a larger part too :) i can't wait to read more!
Fae0306 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Wonderful!
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
well done!
Elena snape chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Only nine chapter ? I'd hoped it would be longer, I love this fic so much. Do you plan to write a longer fic ? You are really one of the best writer of fanfiction.
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Brilliant as always! Love love love how they handeled Dumbledore!
dogsby chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Ever Inching Closer, our Harry and Sev, lol! Thanks for the quick Update!
debygoebel chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
good chapter
loved the friendship, and understading that they created
Riddle-Snape chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
... any kiss?
Ladyduquesa chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Thank you very much for another fantastic chapter
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
So adorable! Harry reacts to Severus on a very familiar level and truly don't think that's acting...what will the rest think? _ Severus is like the grump husband that listens to his wife-so so cute!
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Magnificent really!
SoLeo chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I'm so drawn in, every chapter of this is amazing. and Dumbledore got told! ooooooh. lol. I usually like the grandfatherly like Dumbledore but I've been reading a lot more where he's more manipulative and it leaves a sour taste or an upset stomach. Because he's such a powerful figure he should know better then to mess with things that he shouldn't - but it's because he's so powerful he thinks it's his right to do so. *Sigh*

I do like how Harry and Severus' relationship is evolving. They are relying on each other to watch their backs. Implicit trust.

And again, this is brilliant and I love it. _
Bluumberry chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
So why did Harry suddenly figure out he was a Horcrux? Seemed kind of out of the blue.
bkerrmom1 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Wow! Great chapter! I love the letter pieces at the end of each chapter! Brilliant concept!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »