Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
SoLeo chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
again I have to say how much I love this story!
and you're right that this was probably the best place to stop. it's got closure about Voldy and also hope for their future. I would be interested in a sequel if you get around to writing one. Minerva's guide to a romance. lol.
Brilliant, absolutely!
rekrula chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Still reading and still enjoying the Harry-snape interaction. Thanks for sharing.
Laura chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Great story excellent really
rekrula chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Good chapter, convincing. I am enjoying your story, thanks for sharing.
rekrula chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
A little hard to swallow...but I'm still reading. Well written. Thanks for sharing.
SchroedingersKat chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Very nice! I was a little surprised that the fic did not continue beyond 9 chapters but it has been rounded off beautifully!
meiscof chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Thank you! Good story and I think the end is just right like this, with a little bit imagination left for your dear readers ;)
Ladyduquesa chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
It's very nice, thank you.

I hope you writer more stories.

naru894 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
dont write a sequel please the story is perfect as it is... BUT please write a rather longish oneshot about the life of those two XD
dreamjanus chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
THANK THE GODS, you knew when to stop.

No, I am not saying the story was bad, FAR FROM IT.
Good stories of this type go rotten when the writer continue after this point and it becomes taffy sweet fluffy drivel.

You ended it perfectly, please no sequel.
Thanks for a good read.
Wertzui chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Really Reallohn really Great Story!
I loved to read it!
Well done!
Leenniepeennie chapter 9 . 3/2/2013

I loved the story! But am a tiny bit upset it's finished and you're not planning on writing a sequel, but then again you are the writer so I'll just have to deal with it!
Anyway, good story, I loved how you portrayed Severus and Harry and how they were slowly getting along better.

dogsby chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Ceti H. Black chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Nooooo! Why are you ending it? I want to read more of it! (pouting) Maybe a sequel? Pretty please?
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Well done indeed! Oh, the sadness when such a great story is at its end. But, as you say, better to end it while it is great, than try to stretch it out and risk destorying it. It takes a good author to know when to end it, and you did, so well done!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »