Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Wonderful story... Really good thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Brilliant ending!
DauntlessShadowhunter13 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Please write a sequal! Harry and snapr aren't really together yet!
kellinheller chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This was a lovely little story. While I wish it were longer, I can certainly see that you ended it at precisely the right time. I hope to see more stories from you soon.
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I wish it wasn't over but I do think you ended it where it needed to be ended. Beautiful job, I commend you on this piece of art, truly amazing.
rekrula chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Interesting take on Tom and his ability...lost because of the horcruxes. Thanks for sharing.
zaika chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
FINI ;(((((((((((( non i like your fic please come back
SoLeo chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
again I have to say how much I love this story!
and you're right that this was probably the best place to stop. it's got closure about Voldy and also hope for their future. I would be interested in a sequel if you get around to writing one. Minerva's guide to a romance. lol.
Brilliant, absolutely!
rekrula chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Still reading and still enjoying the Harry-snape interaction. Thanks for sharing.
Laura chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Great story excellent really
rekrula chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Good chapter, convincing. I am enjoying your story, thanks for sharing.
rekrula chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
A little hard to swallow...but I'm still reading. Well written. Thanks for sharing.
SchroedingersKat chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Very nice! I was a little surprised that the fic did not continue beyond 9 chapters but it has been rounded off beautifully!
meiscof chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Thank you! Good story and I think the end is just right like this, with a little bit imagination left for your dear readers ;)
Ladyduquesa chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
It's very nice, thank you.

I hope you writer more stories.

Lady