Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Ladyduquesa chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Thank you very much for another fantastic chapter
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
So adorable! Harry reacts to Severus on a very familiar level and truly don't think that's acting...what will the rest think? _ Severus is like the grump husband that listens to his wife-so so cute!
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Magnificent really!
SoLeo chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I'm so drawn in, every chapter of this is amazing. and Dumbledore got told! ooooooh. lol. I usually like the grandfatherly like Dumbledore but I've been reading a lot more where he's more manipulative and it leaves a sour taste or an upset stomach. Because he's such a powerful figure he should know better then to mess with things that he shouldn't - but it's because he's so powerful he thinks it's his right to do so. *Sigh*

I do like how Harry and Severus' relationship is evolving. They are relying on each other to watch their backs. Implicit trust.

And again, this is brilliant and I love it. _
Bluumberry chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
So why did Harry suddenly figure out he was a Horcrux? Seemed kind of out of the blue.
bkerrmom1 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Wow! Great chapter! I love the letter pieces at the end of each chapter! Brilliant concept!
dogsby chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
One Bloody Great Chapter, loved Harry's smarts and finding about his connection to Tom and Albus' manipulations. And Minnie of all People, tickling the *Tiger* of Sev's ego. It was too funny, lol! I don't think he knew what he was getting into by marrying Harry! Thanks for the Update.
Ceti H. Black chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I just loved the ending! Please update soon.
Woodland Spirit chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Loving it, please update again soon!
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Well written. It is deep and funny.
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
love Minerva's teasing... Sev should give her rabbit ears or something though for teasing him like that!
Mona chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
And right out of the gate I get an update! So immensely happy in a bubbly giggly way that makes people cringe back away and start to talk about soothing drinks... Oh I praise you more so, it was fantastically amazing! I loved how Harry looked into the mirror and saw his scar; that scene played perfectly.

And 'darling'... Had me on the floor holding my stomach.
SoLeo chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Harry acting with the Gryffindors was hilarious! I loved Lavender and Parvati looking at Severus sideways to try and see his attractiveness.

and McGonagall teasing Severus about quidditch was too good.
I know this is a serious story, but all the little moments of hilarity make it great.

so 4 horcruxes down already? sweet! Harry's on a roll.
Wu Jin Fen chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Thx you so much for updating!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »