Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I am still laughing this chapter was hysterical, loved Minerva's reaction and Sev's counter-reaction
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Please, please, please write more! What does Minerva have up her sleeve? What will happen with Dumbles?
DauntlessShadowhunter13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
YOU UPDATED SUPER QUICK :D
COOKIES FOR YOU! This is SUPER AMAZING!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I'm not a fan of Harry/Severus relationship, unless it's platonic or as of a guardianship. But the story so far looks good and I have seen and read worse, so I thought why not give it a try?
I dearly hope that it will be worth my time. From what I've read so far, you're a capable author and the story is quite interesting to read. I haven't seen any errors or common clich├ęs, so all is good in my book.
Good luck.
Regards,
Sarah Rose
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
They are unconsciously getting along better because of necessity...good! _
Ceti H. Black chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I like your writing style. It seems really natural.
dogsby chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Let the Games begin, lol! Liked the Chapter, had me lol, at certain Parts, thanks for the Update. I love Harry's up beat Nature, when it comes to Sev. I just had a thought, what about the Toad! I mean, Sev will know, if she tries to use a Dark Arts Quill on Harry, lol! I wouldn't want to be her Shoes! Oh, I forgot all about Sev's Little Slytherins, lol!
bkerrmom1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
BRILLIANT!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Love this story.
I can't wait to see how the wizarding world reacts to the news of Severus and Harry's marriage.
Will the time together over the summer start to bring the two men closer?
Can't wait to see what happens next
naru894 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
nyaaa another chapter! yay!
Bells chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Love it! Please please update soon!
Linda chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This is very interesting story so far and to really hope to read more.
Fae0306 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Fantastic!
DauntlessShadowhunter13 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This is REALLY good! Please update soon!
Elfwyn chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I like Harry's sudden wake up call to both the war with LV and Dumbledore's manipulations. Look forward to more.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »