Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Mona chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
And right out of the gate I get an update! So immensely happy in a bubbly giggly way that makes people cringe back away and start to talk about soothing drinks... Oh I praise you more so, it was fantastically amazing! I loved how Harry looked into the mirror and saw his scar; that scene played perfectly.

And 'darling'... Had me on the floor holding my stomach.
SoLeo chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Harry acting with the Gryffindors was hilarious! I loved Lavender and Parvati looking at Severus sideways to try and see his attractiveness.

and McGonagall teasing Severus about quidditch was too good.
I know this is a serious story, but all the little moments of hilarity make it great.

so 4 horcruxes down already? sweet! Harry's on a roll.
Wu Jin Fen chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Thx you so much for updating!
snowwolfninjaprincess-23 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
well i do give you props 6 chaps in 4 days is comendable. you rock.
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Oh Merlin! At the beginning of the story I was giggling, then as the story progressed I was snickering, then chortling, then chuckling, then laughing, then I began to howl with laughter.

This story is amazing and amusing and wonderful, I truly cant wait for the next installment.

What makes it so perfect is how in character it is! If someone had come along to save Sirius and if that person said in return that Harry had to marry Severus . . . THIS is exactly how i would play out, and this is exactly how the two would act around one another. And this is how Harry would change while still remaining in character to the situation he has been placed in. He is after all very adaptable.

Along with that, you are also making how everyone else act towards the couple in character as well, your not putting in any BS like Hermione or Ron turning on Harry, or Sirius truly going off the deep end, because this face it, him going off the deep end is possible with everyone else BUT Harry. He loves him to much.

Spectacular Job, you deserve high praise, I hope you receive much more of it.
snowwolfninjaprincess-23 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
danm harry is ... is .. not the same the cub.
am loving the letter by the and the story over all.
KritianLOVE chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
OMG I love this more soon please
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
love it cant wait to read more
Fae0306 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Brillant!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
More please! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
like your story very much
dogsby chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I wonder, if Tom ever gets to read Harry's Posts, at the end of the Chapter. Also, what his reactions would be, especially this last one, where Harry praises his creativity and then pities his loss, of what made him a *Genius*, when he was a Teenager, lol.
Linda chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Well I was very happy to see the very many new chapters they were simple great, cant wait for more.
BSolomon chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I do not know where to start I am enjoying yhis When are Harry and his husband going to consumate their marriage Just a mention will do magic is calling for it good chapter
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »