Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
zaika chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
WOW WOW WOW i like next next chapter please AAA
Moi chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Your story is getting better by each chapter, as it is gaining in complexity and depth of its characters. :)
Serpent91 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Well written. Detailed, fluent, just a job well done.
Ladyduquesa chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
It's a very nice story, thank you very much
Hericus C chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Awesome story so far. Love Harry's new awareness of his magic as well as the interaction between Harry and Snape. Minerva was an inspired goddess to pick and one I have never read being used before. Kudos.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Your story is fabulous! _ I love how Harry bandies words with Severus (that sounds like perversion to other ears) an dhow they are unconsciously drawn together until eventually they will have a real relationship. I'm glad they weren't forced to consummate their marriage and are instead getting to know each other as friends, and I do think they can fall in love. Eventually I'd like to see how Severus responds to girls flirting with his husband. That last thing which I adore and does not seem exaggerated to me is Harry's magic. In canon he's suppose to be twice as strong as Dumbledore in terms of raw magical ability since Tom was stronger than Dumbles and Harry was fated to defeat Tom. This enterprising Harry discovering his magic freely and utilizing is highly intriguing. No esoteric words, just Harry discovering the limits of his potential. Wonderful!
Katsumi-Liqueur chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
No wedding night? Oh... ;-)
Harry seems a little OOC, especially when talking to Snape/Dumbledore. Don't overdo the bashing. I don't really like him being that arrogant and seemingly superpowerful. I hope he doesn't become a little Mary Sue, cause right now it seems he does.
While the idea of a powerful book is nice at the beginning, it tends to get annoying, because it is such a simple solution to everything.
Otherwise I like your writing style and would love to read a little more about Severus' and Harry's progressing relationship.
Elena snape chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love you so much ! 2 chapter the same day ! And the wedding ! Have you aready writen all the story ?
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Harry and Severus are right for each other
Justpucky chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love the diary like summaries at the end of each chapter. It shows the maturity and core of who harry is, unlike the public persona we see in the books.
mayenmy chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great story! Love it!
SoLeo chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
sweet. I love the origami creatures btw. What a creative way to remove Horcruxes intact. Still Brilliant. OH, and since they're at Grimmauld I wonder if they're going to find the locket before Mung can steal it. I mean they've already got 3 destroyed. Collecting powerful artifacts and putting them to good use _

And I am wondering why Severus hasn't started to appreciate how powerful Harry is. I love his snarky-ness and all, but...
Ceti H. Black chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I would love to read even more about people's reactions. It's always the best part of fics like this one. Please update soon.
Wu Jin Fen chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Woah, I just finished chapter 5 and you upload chapter 6. YAY! Thx yaa..
I love Harry and Snape in this fic. Your story is unique and I like it. Cannot wait when they begin to be a couple although they already married. :D
SoLeo chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
This is fantastic! Brilliant! I've loved every moment so far. Minerva's magic book is pretty awesome. and I love that Harry can't actually say her name lol.
it's the little details that make me smile.

and Harry going all slytherin is awesome. cunning and guile - no one will suspect the gryffindor capable of such a thing.

I eagerly anticipate the next installment of this tale.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »