Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
tag0 chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Just wanted to say that I really like your variation on the DADA "curse"! It's neat, and I definitely haven't seen that idea used in any of the other fanfics I've read. :)
Leheara chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I love this story in particular the little bits at the end to Tom.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Gosh this is absolutely delightful! Minerva is such a great (literal!) deus ex machina, and I absolutely love Harry in this, his snark and his competence and his complete refusal to let Severus' bad temper bother him. I also really liked the detail of Harry doing origami as stress therapy!
teedub chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
I loved the plot and the execution of this story. Definitely reading it again.
Dreamatcha chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Yaaayy! I love your ending o(〃〃)o
I love happy ending!
noelnoel2 chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
I found this gem on an authors recc page. It's short and sweet, yet satisfying.
Thank you so much.
Jd-dox chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
God , I love how secretive Harry was about Snape finding out Harry loved him. I completely agree that Sev would freak if he heard. Although that would be cute too. Harry's definitely going to have to drag Severus to bed with him(I actually always felt Sev would be more of a 'service top' than an agressor;D he's just too honourable)
The Random Human chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
I love both of your Harry Potter fics but I think this one takes tha cake! I really love the relationship, and the parts of the letter. Especially the parts of the letter! Overall amazing doc, I loved it! I hope you are will an active writer as I can't wait to see more of your works.
Anon chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
So Cute! LOVE IT :D
sam chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Lived this!
EnvyTheSnake chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
THIS WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. So good that I did my first review. SEQUEL!?
SadoMasoMelodies chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
It was an amazing ride. Great stories leave the reader wanting more and surely this must be a great story then.
I wish you the best.
SadoMasoMelodies chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
I love the ending of this chapter. As well as the others, but this one made me gasp and have to read it over and over so I could be able to memorize it.
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Loved it!:D so glad you wrote this, it's completely original and the love story in it was just perfect. Just wish got to read more of them getting together lol especially Severus realising its a real marriage now and no longer pretend. They both deserve love and happiness.
louisesnape chapter 9 . 4/25/2015