Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 1 . 4/11
Hey! Minerva is the Roman form of Athena and Goddess of Wisdom and Crafts. Athena is the Greek form of Minerva and Goddess of Wisdom and War. I believe you are mixed up between her two forms. I do not care, but others may. I know it is probably too late for you to change it but try and keep this in mind for future stories where you use her!\

Good Luck!

Poppy
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 4/11
good story!
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 9 . 3/30
As for "Dead Helpful" I loved this story. I hope there will be a sequel.

Thank you to complete your fictions.

I'm sorry about the spelling but I'm French.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 3/11
Cuuute
Thanks for sharing it !

***Pyrane***
The carcus in the chamber would make a great wedding present from Harry.
tgcgoddess chapter 9 . 2/23
I don't think this needs a sequel. It has a real "...and they all lived happily ever after!" feel to it that a sequel would just mess up.

It was fun, thanks for sharing it with us.
Eule chapter 9 . 2/6
Thanks for a wonderful story! Nice walk on the line between powerful and realistic, loved it!
Iwa Shinju chapter 9 . 1/29
I've decided to check out this story after reading you other one and I'm glad I did. They are quite different if Harry's personality is understandably similar, but I've enjoyed both. Thanks for sharing.
never read the book, but this was truely a treasure to find
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Very nice story; I especially loved the ending!
I liked when the two would argue, and then move on - like calm, reasonable adults. : ) Somehow, I think that was one of the biggest difficulty they faced.
Roses Wrath chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I love it! IT's TOTALLY going on my favorites list!
Roses Wrath chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I love the humor!Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I really liked how you separated tom riddle from voldemort, and the acknowledgement that tom riddle was extraordinary. I think that really captures the whole voldemort story and helps explain how tom riddle was so supposedly brilliant but became so sloppy as he grew older.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Enjoyed the story. Wouldn't mind reading a sequel.
musme chapter 9 . 7/21/2014