Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
This is such a good story! I hope that someday you have the time and muse to write more!
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I absolutely loved this, and am glad that I'm not the only one who thinks those two are perfect for each other, but would never admit it unless practically forced to. So yeah, A, well done, whatever it is you want to hear (read), you did a fantastic job with this fic. So thanks for writing, an good luck on your next endeavor!
IloveBISHIES chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
awww that was so cute! I really, really wished it was longer, but I liked how it ended. It was so funny and cute and loving! You are an amazing writer!
Acutagava chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Good story!
Mirage chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Very sweet, really like your story and that Minerva did help them find each other.
Now Sev needs to grow a stronger backbone as she seems a bit to unsure and soft, but i like it a bit that he shows that he is a good man not the bad greasy bat some did say he where but one who can love and be gentle, but the backbone he really needs back
Anna chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Awesoem :D I hope I find a Sequel in 3 seconds;)
Mel chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
I love it. You have managed to make this story flow well and it has remained credible the whole way through.
I have to disagree with any one asking for more. An unplanned sequel is rarely as good as the first story and you have brought it together so beautifully that I believe that it doesn't need anything more but readers imagination.
Thank you for all the time you have put in to this on our (your audience's) behalf.
HufflepuffHugz chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
This story was amazing I loved it :)
dataworf chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I love it when the "grown ups" realize what Harry's been though at the Dursleys. I'm also really loving the no-nonsense Harry you've got going. Can't wait to see what the next 7 chapters hold.
Gleas chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
I normally don't like open endings but this one leaves me happy. I just know there will be fun times with them ending up in love and the others will be made to accept it all. If you do write a sequel... may I request more banter between Sev and Harry? I do enjoy those XD
Gleas chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Beauty... ahahaha! that was precious XD You have me literally rolling around laughing my head off... really brilliant :)
Gleas chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I feel a little sorry for Sirius XD! He is so trapped between Harry and his dead friend lol
Somberdance chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
A real Deus ex machina : Minerva to the rescue...
But then everything was done by little pieces while Harry matured, by little touches from role playing to real feelings, with many scenes left to our imagination...
Not bad at all... I really appreciated this little story. Thank you.
oolfloo chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Sequel please please please please! I really like the way you write both Sev and Harry, so I would really like to see some romance between those two!
Nici Barru chapter 9 . 12/23/2013