Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
So Cute! LOVE IT :D
sam chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Lived this!
EnvyTheSnake chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
THIS WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. So good that I did my first review. SEQUEL!?
SadoMasoMelodies chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
It was an amazing ride. Great stories leave the reader wanting more and surely this must be a great story then.
I wish you the best.
SadoMasoMelodies chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
I love the ending of this chapter. As well as the others, but this one made me gasp and have to read it over and over so I could be able to memorize it.
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Loved it!:D so glad you wrote this, it's completely original and the love story in it was just perfect. Just wish got to read more of them getting together lol especially Severus realising its a real marriage now and no longer pretend. They both deserve love and happiness.
louisesnape chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Love it
sam chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
loved it!
GingerHannah chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was quite cute and also had a good plot. Severus/Harry can be quite gross, but the way that you wrote it made it seem lovely.

Tom losing his intellect as he split his soul was a nice touch. When you read the books it really does feel like that's what happened.

I also like that Harry broke away from Dumbledore, I am definitely not Dumbledore's biggest fan.
libros5 chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
You wrote that Hermione will be joining later and yet she's at gimmuald place with them
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Hey! Minerva is the Roman form of Athena and Goddess of Wisdom and Crafts. Athena is the Greek form of Minerva and Goddess of Wisdom and War. I believe you are mixed up between her two forms. I do not care, but others may. I know it is probably too late for you to change it but try and keep this in mind for future stories where you use her!\

Good Luck!

Poppy
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
good story!
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
As for "Dead Helpful" I loved this story. I hope there will be a sequel.

Thank you to complete your fictions.

I'm sorry about the spelling but I'm French.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Cuuute
Thanks for sharing it !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
The carcus in the chamber would make a great wedding present from Harry.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »