Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
InuFanJinx chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
From reading between the lines I'm going to guess that the second thing Minerva was offering Severus, that she said he really wanted, was someone to honestly care for him! This was a great story. Thank you for writing and uploading this for our enjoyment!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
My dear you did perfect and I loved your tale...

5 Kudos

Pearl ;)
CrowNoYami chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Honestly this was awesome but I believe you could make a great sequel out of this as well.
imaniiebee chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
This was amazing. I almost wish there had been more conflict, just so I could read more but I am so glad you wrote it exactly the way it was. Omg. Great job! I loved it so much. Okay I'll stop babbling now. Fantastic!
phoenixgirl26 chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Thank you so much, that is one of the best stories I've ever read. I've written a lot myself, but nothing as imaginative as this. Thank you again.
Katsy17 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
really well done
LoMaRiBa chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I liked this! Keep up the good work! :)
ALonberg chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
love the last bit... truly amazing... u should right some poetry about them... :}
Blackadder chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
It's really a pity that you are not going to make a sequel. At first, I didn't like the prepotent Harry, but I liked the way you made severus and harry be side by side.
I want you to make a sequel pleeease .
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVED IT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

but seriously though, would a sex scene have hurt?

BUt no this was legitimately amazing.
LoveSpock chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
This is a well written story. If you decide to write a sequel, I look forward to reading it.
Lou chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Thank you thank you thank you. Love it! Love them. Awesome!
chinsui-hime chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
That was such a sweet read. Mellow and well written, and completely enjoyable no matter the number of times read over.
Amazing work.
QOP chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Haha, Harry seems to be the new Jean Luc Picard, and Severus the new Kathryn Janeway. (how come that all the characters I prefer like black coffee?)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2013