Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
As for "Dead Helpful" I loved this story. I hope there will be a sequel.

Thank you to complete your fictions.

I'm sorry about the spelling but I'm French.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
Cuuute
Thanks for sharing it !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
The carcus in the chamber would make a great wedding present from Harry.
tgcgoddess chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
I don't think this needs a sequel. It has a real "...and they all lived happily ever after!" feel to it that a sequel would just mess up.

It was fun, thanks for sharing it with us.
Eule chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Thanks for a wonderful story! Nice walk on the line between powerful and realistic, loved it!
Iwa Shinju chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
I've decided to check out this story after reading you other one and I'm glad I did. They are quite different if Harry's personality is understandably similar, but I've enjoyed both. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
never read the book, but this was truely a treasure to find
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Very nice story; I especially loved the ending!
I liked when the two would argue, and then move on - like calm, reasonable adults. : ) Somehow, I think that was one of the biggest difficulty they faced.
LilMonsterHuman69 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I love it! IT's TOTALLY going on my favorites list!
LilMonsterHuman69 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I love the humor!Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I really liked how you separated tom riddle from voldemort, and the acknowledgement that tom riddle was extraordinary. I think that really captures the whole voldemort story and helps explain how tom riddle was so supposedly brilliant but became so sloppy as he grew older.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Enjoyed the story. Wouldn't mind reading a sequel.
musme chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I love it very much
vgriffin4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. YOUR WRITING IS SUPERB. YOU MAY NOT DO ENGLISH BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW IN YOUR WORK. I ENJOYED THIS IMMENSELY. WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE HARRY BBC AND SEVERUS GET TOGETHER IN THE END. WAS SEVERUS BEEING FORGIVEN THE SECOND THING HE WANTED SO BADLY. AGAIN GREAT WORK. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
You are a gifted writer and I really enjoyed this short story
Hope you continue to write as all art deserves to be shared
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »