Reviews for The Contract and the Guide
Iwa Shinju chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
I've decided to check out this story after reading you other one and I'm glad I did. They are quite different if Harry's personality is understandably similar, but I've enjoyed both. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
never read the book, but this was truely a treasure to find
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Very nice story; I especially loved the ending!
I liked when the two would argue, and then move on - like calm, reasonable adults. : ) Somehow, I think that was one of the biggest difficulty they faced.
LilMonsterBoy69 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
I love it! IT's TOTALLY going on my favorites list!
LilMonsterBoy69 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I love the humor!Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I really liked how you separated tom riddle from voldemort, and the acknowledgement that tom riddle was extraordinary. I think that really captures the whole voldemort story and helps explain how tom riddle was so supposedly brilliant but became so sloppy as he grew older.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Enjoyed the story. Wouldn't mind reading a sequel.
musme chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I love it very much
vgriffin4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. YOUR WRITING IS SUPERB. YOU MAY NOT DO ENGLISH BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW IN YOUR WORK. I ENJOYED THIS IMMENSELY. WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE HARRY BBC AND SEVERUS GET TOGETHER IN THE END. WAS SEVERUS BEEING FORGIVEN THE SECOND THING HE WANTED SO BADLY. AGAIN GREAT WORK. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
You are a gifted writer and I really enjoyed this short story
Hope you continue to write as all art deserves to be shared
Tambry chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I'm pretty sad that you ended it :( It was so good. It was beautifully written and put together, that it just flowed. If it wasn't on Harry Potter I would tell you to very legit go to a publisher with this, but because it's Harry Potter it's kind of impossible. But you managed to keep the characters as canon as possible even Harry, and thats amazing. Really this story is nothing short of amazing, and I hope to see many more like so from you. I hope to one day even see books with your writing in, it truly is that good.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
This is such a good story! I hope that someday you have the time and muse to write more!
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I absolutely loved this, and am glad that I'm not the only one who thinks those two are perfect for each other, but would never admit it unless practically forced to. So yeah, A, well done, whatever it is you want to hear (read), you did a fantastic job with this fic. So thanks for writing, an good luck on your next endeavor!
IloveBISHIES chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
awww that was so cute! I really, really wished it was longer, but I liked how it ended. It was so funny and cute and loving! You are an amazing writer!
Acutagava chapter 1 . 5/19/2014