Reviews for Never Walk Alone
A Lover of Remus chapter 1 . 4/10
I didn't finish this because the language sounds forced. Use conjunctions and stop using the word "shall." No one says that these days, no matter how old or British they are.
I also don't quite believe you captured Snape right. He talks too much, cared about Remus too fast, and wasn't nearly as sarcastic as I know him to be. He's hard to reach, and you have him opening up much too quickly I think. He should have fought Albus on having Remus stay with him too in my opinion.
You didn't have a lot of grammatical errors though, which was refreshing!
There's your constructive criticism. Keep writing.
Ravensoul chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was so beautiful!
Ylterces A chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This can't seriously be the end... I'm totally requesting a sequel. I found the story very romantic and sweet, but also interesting, the parts with Moody and the other Aurora where great and really helped move the story along, it also helped give your characters something to do besides research and bond which is nice but can be a little boring. But you struck a nice balance, and you successfully kept the focus on the main characters and while introducing other characters to keep it fun. I also thought the pet dragon was cute loved that you added him to the story he was funny. Just think of all the fun you could have with him and Sirius in the sequel (hint hint).

You transition very well between characters, I rarely have read fan fiction that does it as well as you do, you can easily tell when reading when you've switched to a different character's point of view and are immediately transported into their mind, which is hard to do gracefully and you were rather successful at it.

I would suggest maybe splitting your story into more chapters on the site, if you can't read it all in one sitting and have to close it down it's a lot to dig through to try and find your spot. But I couldn't stop reading once I started and so it didn't really effect me.

I'm going to disagree with whoever told you that Severus was too powerful, I really enjoyed that. I hate it when people make him seem weak, I mean he was a spy for Voldemort he couldn't have been weak. I like that you gave him some skill and power. I do not think that you over did it, he doesn't come off as some kind of all powerful wizard or anything. Case and point the part where Remus saves Severus from dementors.

I'm totally going to stop rambling now, but you can't really just leave it here can you? I mean you have to show Severus curing Remus and they have to actually have sex. So in short kudos to you for a great story and a demand for a sequel. Please?

p.s. you should post this story on AFF - if you haven't already
stripeysocks123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Thank you for this brilliant story! :)
Off to check out the rest of your pieces asap!

A sequel however, would be wonderful! There are quite a lot of questions you left unanswered. The wolf/Severus' animagus, what happened to him to be afraid of sex, what happens to them in the future, how Remus manages being Snapes assistant, how people react when they live together during the next school year, etc.
Would be fantastic to get to know some of those things. :D
Now here's to hoping you've already got a sequel which I will go find now!
DeviouseDevil chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aw! I really wanted to read about the full moon and the spell. :( But otherwise an excellent story!
Lauralaulau chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Please please please please please write a sequel PLEASE!
SeverusMyLove chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
The guest review with all the unanswered questions was me! Sorry! Didn't realize I wasn't signed in :P Still, loved the story, please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
The end?! That can't be the end! We need to know if the spell works, how the wolfsbane turns out, if Severus and Remus ever make love, and if they do we need lots of details! What about the transformation, what about when/if they run together, what about Severus' story?! This story is so freaking good, but is not even close to being over!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love all your stories. Please continue! Don't listen to people who just wanna be assholes all the time. YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! Always remember that.
kobak chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yeah, please, please continue! Its a wonderfull story!
Luzydeath chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wonderful story. I really love her.
And of course that a sequel would be lovely.
I hope to read soon if you decide to make the sequel.
mzperx chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Sequel? hmmm it's a wonderfull idea, please hurry with it!