Reviews for Desperado
I LOVE Eleven! Ten is the best, though.
I'm pretty sure it was obvious that Jack got the ship from her in your story. I LOVE your story!
grenadedragon chapter 4 . 3/13
That chapter reminded me of Harry Potter! The onion soup, the "sit down, dear", Emma as in "Emma Watson." Ha! The irony.
grenadedragon chapter 2 . 3/13
Oh! I'm pretty sure that Alex is Mike Yates... son? Grandson? Etc?
Melikalilly chapter 19 . 2/23
I love this story
Wow! You are one of the best writers to have a COMPLETED story! Pls write more Drose!
Jaricchi chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
YES. THE DOCTOR AND HIS ROSE ARE FOREVER!

There is something extremely right about them in the right universe. Thank you for sharing! I loved it immensely.
misherukuro chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
Excellent read thanks for sharing.
RaziOUAT chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
I read one of your stories which was really good then decided to read this one. This story had me laughing and in suspense at every chapter of Rose's journey. You had me glued to my kindle reading till the story ended. Now I am pulling out my pitchfork and stamping this storyline as one of the best Doctor Who stories I ever read and poking you to never stop writing. Well done my dear. Well done.
rose10117 chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Ok I almost never review stories (which is a bad thing I know. I should probably work on that) but your writing is just way too good to leave without reviewing. I love all of the stories of your's that I have read. I think you could probably write a story about a ship that I hate, and I would still love it.
I really like how you write Rose in this particular story. Some people fall into the hole of making her a clingy teenager who can't take care of herself, which I believe is completely unrealistic. You don't fall into that hole. You show how capable she is of doing what needs and wants.
I always love stories that have more than one Doctor in them, because I really think that if there is one person that he would always love no matter what regeneration he's living, it is Rose.
Anyways, I'm gonna go back to your other stories and reread them over and over again.
Thank you for sharing you writing with us!
IrishIris chapter 19 . 5/18/2016
Yaaaaay :) This was such a lovely story. You've got such a nice mix of Old and New Who, but you keep the chemistry the same each time. The only question I had is what of the people who were clearly chasing Rose from Pete's universe? They showed up once or twice but never again. I guess I'll just check your profile...

Holy crap you have a lot of fanfictions. Oh, this is bad, very bad. I'm going to be sucked into all of yours and there goes the rest of my week. How dare you. :P
Pyre13 chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
I really love, this, it could have done with the characters having a bit more fleshing out but i get what you were going for with this. Really interesting the way you set up the time line and the links to the future... present? That we know now.
Eclipse51 chapter 19 . 2/12/2016