Reviews for Desperado
rose10117 chapter 19 . 7/19
Ok I almost never review stories (which is a bad thing I know. I should probably work on that) but your writing is just way too good to leave without reviewing. I love all of the stories of your's that I have read. I think you could probably write a story about a ship that I hate, and I would still love it.
I really like how you write Rose in this particular story. Some people fall into the hole of making her a clingy teenager who can't take care of herself, which I believe is completely unrealistic. You don't fall into that hole. You show how capable she is of doing what needs and wants.
I always love stories that have more than one Doctor in them, because I really think that if there is one person that he would always love no matter what regeneration he's living, it is Rose.
Anyways, I'm gonna go back to your other stories and reread them over and over again.
Thank you for sharing you writing with us!
IrishIris chapter 19 . 5/18
Yaaaaay :) This was such a lovely story. You've got such a nice mix of Old and New Who, but you keep the chemistry the same each time. The only question I had is what of the people who were clearly chasing Rose from Pete's universe? They showed up once or twice but never again. I guess I'll just check your profile...

Holy crap you have a lot of fanfictions. Oh, this is bad, very bad. I'm going to be sucked into all of yours and there goes the rest of my week. How dare you. :P
Pyre13 chapter 19 . 4/14
I really love, this, it could have done with the characters having a bit more fleshing out but i get what you were going for with this. Really interesting the way you set up the time line and the links to the future... present? That we know now.
Eclipse51 chapter 19 . 2/12
Awesome story!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 19 . 10/19/2015
loved it!
first-breath-after-coma chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
I'm slowly making my way through your stories. They're bad for me. They keep me up way past my bedtime! I loved this. I love your knowledge of New and Classic Who. I love it all. Don't stop!
Raehound chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
This was brilliant. I like how you incorporated the various story lines that happened throughout the series. And you didn't do it in the, 'well this somehow magically happened', but in ways that made total and complete sense. And personally, I think it would be interesting to see how Rose would handle his 12th incarnation. Though I'm sure with her around he probably wouldn't have been so grumpy and somewhat cold. But you never know. XD

But again, brilliant story. I really enjoyed the time spent reading it.
alicewiggles chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
love the ending there ! jail break and not warning about regenerations!hahahhahahhaahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahaahahhaahahah
Terra Elizabeth chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Loved your story.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
hahaha before you'd even seen series 8 you got 12 bang on with him saying "I personally went back in time and wrote FAKE..."
pinstripesandconverse chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
RORY THE ROMAN
pinstripesandconverse chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
ELEVEN OMFG
pinstripesandconverse chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
the ice warriors? ooh should be interesting