Reviews for Desperado
Raehound chapter 19 . 5/20
This was brilliant. I like how you incorporated the various story lines that happened throughout the series. And you didn't do it in the, 'well this somehow magically happened', but in ways that made total and complete sense. And personally, I think it would be interesting to see how Rose would handle his 12th incarnation. Though I'm sure with her around he probably wouldn't have been so grumpy and somewhat cold. But you never know. XD

But again, brilliant story. I really enjoyed the time spent reading it.
alicewiggles chapter 19 . 4/17
love the ending there ! jail break and not warning about regenerations!hahahhahahhaahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahaahahhaahahah
Terra Elizabeth chapter 19 . 3/27
Loved your story.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 19 . 2/23
hahaha before you'd even seen series 8 you got 12 bang on with him saying "I personally went back in time and wrote FAKE..."
pinstripesandconverse chapter 15 . 2/23
RORY THE ROMAN
pinstripesandconverse chapter 14 . 2/23
ELEVEN OMFG
pinstripesandconverse chapter 9 . 2/23
the ice warriors? ooh should be interesting
ComeOnSpaceman chapter 1 . 2/3
I like it so far...only on the first Chapter!
Von chapter 19 . 1/12
I really enjoyed this. Almost seemed a bit too fast-paced really. :D I could have read 20 chapters of just Rose searching for the right Doctor. ;)
ktbori chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
Love that you even include twelfth, call me crazy but I think they are hot together, something to think about it ; -)
nessafly chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I really like this. I think you cleverly tied in most of the Doctor's and you sort of gave us a lot.
Rose's time with Torchwood in Pete's World and just space traveling all the way to the ending.
Really great fic!
Selias chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
A dimension is something like length, width, time, etc. Alternate/parallel realities/universes are what you're thinking of.
2maluv chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Such awesomeness :D loved how rose does her impossible thing as always and gets back to her proper universe (with the help of Jack). Loved loved loved the appearance of all the doctors especially eleven and twelve cause their parts just made the fic so much more beautiful and I felt like I was having those "Ahhh" moments when everything just clicks in place together all the time. I'm also so happy you included Jenny! How I wish she's the Doctor's and Rose's daughter in canon!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
A really great read! !
Verity359 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Can I just say, I fracking LOVE action hero Rose? I came for a reunion fic, but actually now I wouldn't care if this was twenty chapters of Rose being badass by herself. I'd read that happily, no Doctor necessary.