Reviews for Just Trying to Get By
AreYouReady chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
OoooOOOOOooooOOooohh.
I like. Very Interesting.
drjamband chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
This was so interesting! Very creative.
Otex chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Holy fucking shit.
This story... it was already one of my favorites just because of your writing in the first chapter.
Then you had Castiel and the full-moon thing and how lonely and sad he was.
And then by chapter five...
holy shit.
Bless you.
Wolftag chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I could see this as a short film :D
You should write a fantasy novel you know, with angels ;)
Keefer chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I love that last line.
Wonderful way to wrap it up.
snowin' you chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I love this chapter! Love how it enfolds. Gotten me to read back a few chapters and see how they were awesomely constructed. Now I'm not putting pressure on you, okay? I know how difficult it is to update when you have RL to live, but I just want to let you know that I've been missing your stories, like, real bad, esp the Santorum one. :)
SarahAnn1901 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I was wondering why I loved this so much... Then I saw it was you. lol. You're awesome.
huh chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Kinda seemed like you wanted to end the story...so you did. Was not expecting that odd twist.
EvilSquirre1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Wow that was exciting ending. Great twist I never saw that one coming. I love the mouse with stubble. I don't know to give anything away for other reading this. Because that is one of the best if not the best twists I have ever read in a story. Thanks for sharing this one:)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Wow, the ponderings and the wonderful descriptions bring the story to life. This is really a brand-new experience of reading for me, you're really engaging your audience. You can spin words elegantly and string them together to make a melody and tie it all up with wonder.

Thanks for writing this new chapter. I certainly do hope this isn't the end of it!
kagi-chan2 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
That would be actually be a nice end, good life for both of them
thursdaysisters chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
awesome dark fairy tale!
leedragon23 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Omg this is so amazing! The scary parts were giving me chills I love au wing fic's3 but there so hard to find, and this one is just perfect and there's incredibly hot sex to:)
Cas-and-Dean-should-kiss chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
That. Was. Amazing. It's so different and sad. Cas is so sweet and innocent. I wanna hug him. He seriously needs some more Dean lovin. I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Wolftag chapter 4 . 3/23/2013