Reviews for A Ninja Turned King
ARSLOTHES chapter 4 . 2/21
Hope you get off your hiatus and update this at one point
BobaRaptor chapter 4 . 1/14
The pokemon reference killed me. I'm still dying from it all. Thank you for this and i hope you continue this amazing story of yours.
crazyman90 chapter 4 . 1/7
Meanwhile in the van. I've been humiliated, I failed on my mission to spy on Naruto, and even got taken away by the cops but it can't get any worse than this. Naruto: Asaa Asaaa . Asa: What? (insert chibi naruto) Naruto: i'm pranking you. Asa: Noooooooooooooo
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Once again that was very nice
D.J. Scales chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Cool
kage88 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
love this story can not await for more
Shinku Kami No Arashi chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
OMFG that was so funny hahahahaha! *Rolls on the ground nearly dieing from laughter like a madman*
Apostle-of-Darkness chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I just need to know: What does ryokuhatsu menasu translate to?
god of all chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story.
246vili chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Good chapter. Poor Asa-sempai, hahaha!

I wonder when will Naruto deside to tell them about his 'origins' and his good ol' friend Kurama. I can imagine some of his friends would freak out. Of course they would have to keep this from Mayumi and Asa for obvious reasons.

Btw, do you plan to involve the 'Narutoverse' caracters in the story too? Like a search and retrieval team coming here to find and take back Naruto, just to get their asses kicked.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
crap. This isn't Naruto,just some dickhead with his name.
246vili chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Well, this is my first Naruto/Shuffle! Crossover I am reading, so I have big hopes for the story.

With how you made Naruto the dream of most of the girls, you just sowed the seeds of a (all female) Naruto Fan Club which will be made for the single purpose to hunt down and remove and/ot kill Sia and Rina. Similar to the Kaede-, Sia- and Nerine Fan Clubs which tried to kill Rin in the anime, but in this case later two will be aimed at Naruto (much to Rin's relief).

Like the story so far. Looking forward to read more.
Apostle-of-Darkness chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
I've been laughing my $$ off while reading this fic. I sure look forward to more.

Just one question: what's the possibility of Asa being in the harem?
TheInnerBeast chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I feel you are bashing Asa a bit much and I rather liked her. It is your story but you never mentioned you were going to bash someone. Otherwise I love the story and plot so far. Does Rin get with Kaede though?
willowskeith chapter 4 . 6/19/2014