Reviews for Shadow Government
muguetmuse chapter 17 . 8/19/2020
THIS FIC IS SO CRAZZYYYYY THE STAKES AND TENSION ARE TOO HIGH IM CONSTANTLY WHISPERING TO MYSELF HOW SCARED I AM OF THE NEXT EVENTS AND I ALWAYS MANIFEST SOMETHING BAD HAPPENING BC OFC THIS FIC EXISTS TO HANG ME IN SUSPENSE AND ANXIETY
rscoil chapter 35 . 7/5/2020
She really has developed into a strong and capable Christine. It was a joy to follow her journey.
rscoil chapter 23 . 7/4/2020
Erik is such an unpredictable wild card in this one. Reminds me a lot of Leroux! It's cool to see that sort of Erik in an AU context.
rscoil chapter 19 . 7/4/2020
The virtual Christine is a brilliantly creepy addition.
rscoil chapter 8 . 7/4/2020
You capture her sense of unease really well!
rscoil chapter 6 . 7/4/2020
You are right about this Erik being mysterious!
rscoil chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
This is a great expansion upon the the current social climate.
cliffsidewisterias chapter 20 . 5/28/2020
Holy shit my heart is racing. Like I was reading this so fast as if I’m watching an action movie. I’M SO GLAD SHE RAN AWAY WITH RAOUL and that they weren’t caught. That was a sigh of relief back there. Honestly I was so scared that you wouldn’t give Christine agency and I’m so happy she got out of that manipulative hell hole. I can’t wait to read the next part!
MehDragon chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
economic crash in the 2020s. I think you accurately predicted the future 8
Misaki Okui chapter 22 . 5/3/2020
'recession that gripped the world in 2020'
Laughs in coronavirus
guiltypleasureffnet chapter 41 . 1/21/2020
I love this story. I'm now off to. purchase it from amazon
Inayasha25 chapter 41 . 11/27/2019
Hi,

I just wanted to write this message to say thank you for this amazing history! seriouly, I think this is one of the best well written story that I read in this plataform. It had a little bit of everything and I loved it!
Erik was dark but the end was the redemption, and I loved it, thank you so much!
I usually I always leave a message to all the authors of all stories that I read here, because you guys gave us this story for free and I can't be more gratiful. So thank you very much!
I'm not sure if you will read this but again, thank you!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 41 . 10/17/2019
So, I absolutely adored this story.
For a long while, I did not think that Erik was going to have a happy ending. It seemed impossible, but wow. You definitely turned it around.
Loved it.
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 41 . 9/17/2019
Well, although I hated your Erik for quite a lot of this Phic, I've ended up loving the story! Erik really came through in the end. And I love the tiny hints of activism in Christine as a teacher! I'm kind of sorry we don't get to see more of E/C's future, though. Because, it'd have been interesting to see how this Erik would handle fatherhood, especially if the child didn't come out "normal"! And of course, I'd love to see that latent activism in Christine develop as, like Erik, she realizes that there's no way to truly give the kids in her classes that are struggling the help and support they need without fundamental changes in society, and then has to find peaceful, non-destructive ways of fighting for those changes.

Anyway, great story! Loved the romantic vignettes afterward, too. It was nice to see Erik and Christine finally truly and honestly happy together! :-) You've done it again. And I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 34 . 9/17/2019
:-) Ah, now I can finally favourite this Phic. Good for Christine, and good for Erik! He's finally getting it! Though, what a mess. I still find Erik's change a bit fast, but ultimately, I think, believable. So very well done, indeed!

And of course, I'm super glad Cameron's been brought down. That creep definitely needed to be taken out of power! He was completely deranged! I'm only sorry it couldn't have been done peacefully, though, without the community descending into riots. Because, even though it's not, perhaps, as bad as what was going to happen, I still daresay a whole lot of innocent people were hurt or killed. And it would have been better if that could have been avoided altogether! Still, though, yeah, definitely Glad Cameron's been stopped. At least, I hope he has!

Anyway, LOL must actually sleep now. But great story! One of your best!
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »