Reviews for Shadow Government
Dayna chapter 35 . 4/23/2017
This was absolutely stunning. It truly was, and I could not stop reading it when I had started it earlier this evening. I love how different it is, and I am definitely glad that I've taken the time to read this wonderful fic.
ArtemisBare chapter 41 . 1/10/2017
What. A. Read.

Utterly fabulous on multiple levels. I especially loved the unique premise and how well it tied in with PotO in so many small ways. I just loved this fic. Brava!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/2/2017
Amazing. I purchased Shadows Over Eden and loved it so much that I did a little sleuthing and found your fan fiction site. So glad I did since it means I got the vignette bonus! You are a wonderful storyteller and writer (through two don't always go together, alas). What you've posted to this site is so far beyond much of what I find on Amazon. Please keep up the excellent work!
Mizamour chapter 41 . 8/10/2016
This was phenomenal! I want sure anything could top Accompaniment, but this- wow, they both were so brilliant in different ways but I think this one is even better! I love your strong, compassionate, determined, realistic, and transformative Christine!
bluebirdlady chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I want to buy this book. And any other POTO books that are for sale. Your writing is amazing! Like the previous commenter, I also want to make maximum contribution. Please advise which book makes more profit when you reply to my PM :)
Shane.rayne chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I want to buy your book which do you actually receive more money from kindle or paperback? just want to show my support
CalmReader chapter 41 . 2/7/2016
I couldn't help myself and purchased an Amazon version of this book. So I don't know about all the differences between these versions. The last chapter had brought me into tears...

I've read the book in three days, not distracting at anything else (well, your stories always hypnotize me, Quiet). I liked how you've expanded Erik's personality. You always try to figure out his motives in crimes. With this one you made him more powerful. The whole country became his opera house :-) And it was a big challenge to make Christine fell in love with this Erik.

I'm a big fan of your suspense creation. Especially in the first chapters - when Erik is showing only in his actions and not yet appearing in his full shape. I liked the episode of explosion near Raoul's house, when Christine visited him for two days. I love reading about Erik's presence, when Erik himself is not present yet. It's very exciting :-)

As for Christine, this one was nice. However my favorite one is still from "All Is Lost" :-) I know, that this Christine was in a sort of hypnosis, but I really can't tell, that I sympathize her... (Sorry, Erik!) Though I believe in Erik's feelings towards her. It amazes me, how Erik can love.

After reading the book, I've also read your vignettes. They didn't feel out of place at all! They were very tender and in the mood with the story. And I needed a little fluff really ;-) It's a great challenge to write fluff with this Erik. And you always make it brilliantly!

Thank you for another wonderful journey, Quiet!
rozalicious678 chapter 41 . 12/11/2015
This is an amazing story! The way you write and flawlessly construct the plot...it's nothing short of, well, amazing!
I hope you continue to write such wonderful stories!
Phantom-Of-The-Keurig chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
This is the first time I've ever, EVER, wanted Christine to actually end up with Raoul ! Ugh I'm so tense from reading this ! The suspense is killing me.
BeautifulButterflyPink chapter 41 . 9/8/2015
I really love it! You are a really good writer, i loved your characters and your story. Keep awesome.
jtbwriter chapter 41 . 8/18/2015
Oh, thank you! That was good-I love seeing how Erik began with Christine. And how he changed! Thanks for a real treat!
gravity01 chapter 41 . 8/18/2015
This was wonderful. I liked this story so much. Of all your Eriks... this one is both the most sane AND the most cruel. This little bit from his perspective was really well done. And the sentence about his dark, dank cot was great. A guy who is singlehandedly controlling an entire country but choosing to enjoy none of the "perks". He's very Joker-ish, you know? Screwing with people's lives just for the hell of it.

The side by side of his ruining a country while tending to Christine brings to mind all those pictures out there of awful dictators doing endearing things. Hitler playing with his dog, Stalin cuddling his young daughter... that sort of thing. The dichotomy is just really really well written.

Thanks for sharing :)
michele magnolia chapter 41 . 8/18/2015
Congratulations!
theyellowflower chapter 41 . 8/18/2015
Not going to lie, when I saw this chapter update, I thought I was going crazy and that my dates were seriously mixed up between the screen and my eyes. All that goes to say, if you were to complete an Erik POV of this story, I don't think anyone would complain :) Congrats on publishing your work! I'll have to check it out on Amazon. And thanks for the chapter as a way to announce it to us!
Torta-Verde chapter 41 . 8/18/2015
I'm so happy to know that you've published this as an actual novel! I'm definitely going to pick up a copy of this masterpiece as soon as I can :]
1,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »