Reviews for A Song in Celexa
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Me Likey! :)
graffitivikat chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
AH! And this one too. So angsty, perfect. The ending fit the story, not totally fairytale-cinderella-like and Sendoh is a bit of a bastard, but I have sneaking suspicion that's just the way Rukawa likes it ;-)
Addicted to SD chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Another marvelous fic from you! Senru in a different perspective, different characterization. it makes my imagination works, haha! "one day we'll get married".. Oh i just so love this! Thank you!
rjuha chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
'Thank you, that was amazing.' I know exactly how the girl felt after Rukawa was finished with her! Your beautiful fic again leaves me breathless and begging for more. I LOVE the way your Rukawa is so totally and helplessly obsessed with Sendoh Akira - as far as I'm concerned, that's the whole point of Senru pairing, this fixation that Rukawa has on Sendoh. Whether or not Sendoh feels the same way for him is relatively unimportant to me, so yes, I'd say the ending of this story was nice enough. Actually I wouldn't have minded if Sendoh remained a thoughtless bastard to the very end - wouldn't have minded even if he knew from the beginning just how Rukawa felt for him, knew exactly to what extent he influenced Rukawa's life and yet still chose to break Rukawa's heart, time and again, just for fun. I'm afraid I'm a very bad person. But I like this ending just as well. One does look for romance when she's reading a yaoi story, after all!
Being a doctor myself I looked up Celexa out of curiosity and I was relieved to find that it was an SSRI that is neither addictive nor fatal in cases of overdose. Still I have no patience with Rukawa's psychiatrist - he/she should have tried harder to persuade his/her patient that a depressive disorder is an established disease entity! But yes, it's easy to see that a person like my beloved Rukawa will find that hard to accept, he's apt to regard it as a weakness rather than a disease. Oh, you grasp his personality so well.
I'm so glad to hear that you are working on Thine Own, I'll wait patiently like a good girl. 'She who has waited long enough, will wait forever' - just like your quote says! I have never heard of Beckett but I like the quotes, they are so quaint and so delightfully fitting to your story.
Thanks again for another wonderful Senru fic, I'm so happy that one day I suddenly decided to google senru in English and found you! *cheers*
DudeOhno3104 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hello. Thanks for writing these wonderful SenRu fics.
I find it very hard to express how happy I am to see that the SenRu fandom is still active even though SD is pretty old. You see, I watched SD Arabic-dubbed when I was 11 years old. I shipped SenRu since the first time I saw them even though I didn't know what shipping meant exactly as I was still pure & innocent. I thought they looked good together. They made me realize that I love shipping guys together. I googled them and learned their Japanese names (since they have different names in the Arabic version) and I discovered fan fiction. It was like...finding a taboo thing for the 11years old me lol. I read many fics, but my English was too weak to understand everything. I was too young to understand the content, specially for sex scenes. There were many moments when I thought "Why is he screaming ? Isn't sex supposed to be good?" lol how innocent.
Anyways, I got addicted to reading fics which taught the innocent me about sex and stuff. A few years after, I stopped watching anime and got into Japanese dramas, movies and music. I started shipping guys from Japanese boy groups (I still do). I stopped reading SenRu fics even though I never stopped liking them. Yes, I did stop shipping some Jpop couples and shipped other Jpop couples, but I never stopped shipping SenRu. It's like they're very special to me. I checked this site, and I was very surprised to see fics posted in 2011 and 2012. I was not expecting to see new fics of SenRu. So, I opened your fics and their chapters in many tabs on my ipad to read them on my vacation. I am currently out of town, so I don't have internet all the time. I enjoyed reading "Ugly" and "BP" so so SO much. Now that I got internet, I refreshed your profile and gasped really loudly when I saw a new fic!
I made this account just to tell you much I appreciate your fics. (Yes, I knew this site long ago, but never made an account lol)
Now, I'm almost 21 yet my obsession with SenRu is still strong even though I'm no longer an anime fan. And, I guess I'm back to reading SenRu fics.

P.S: I was going to read "Thine Own Palace", but stopped cuz it wasn't completed. Are you perhaps going to update it?
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I hate you. I absolutely hate you. Thank you for a week of sleepless nights that I'll be spending rolling around in my bed, replaying this in my head again and again. And how am I supposed to function when this fic is owning my mind like a boss all day? Answer me, damnit.

Rukawa is depressed. Who the fuck thinks of that? A genius, that's who. It fits, it fits so damn well. And Sendoh, oh god, I won't even start with him. This little piece makes me bothered. It bothered me into walking 6 miles today. You know what will appease me? A goddamn movie. I'm seeing this so perfectly crystal-fucking-clear in my head that I want to turn this into a short film and show it on Cannes. You're batshit insane.

You said you loved Metamorphosis. You're a fucking liar. People as godawfully epic as you should be spitting on the works of beings as lowly as me. You're awesome, do you know that? Your sheer awesomeness is killing me. If you stop writing, I will hunt you down and shake your brains out. Seriously, I will. Don't you dare stop.

I sound like a flamer high on LSD. And you know what, you have no right to complain. You did this to me, you deserve to hear all of this. I hate you. I love you, goddamnit. Now watch me drown in a pool of my own fangirl tears.
angelchoo chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
The ending is perfect. The story is more than nice. Cheesy endings are sometimes uncomfortable for SenRu, after all, because for me, Sendoh and Rukawa don't do cheesy (though cheesy Sendoh is cute). Maybe that's why I love your SenRu fics. You really capture their personalities and you explore them in a way that makes my baka heart do these little stupid dances, which I can prevent from happening. So good.
loveless.raine chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Another well written story to add to my favorite list! Flawless writing and well executed plot that is perfect for senru! And oh the angst radiating throughout the story was superb... only you can manage that! Will look forward to your future senru fics and the next chapter to thine own...