Reviews for In Name Only- Peeta's POV
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 4/21
So I was Reading In Name Only and stopped there at Chapter 12. Came over here to read all of this before going back to In Name Only. It was kind of nice reading more back story before finishing the other. How sweet that Katniss gave Peeta a bouquet of Dandelions. Children and their innocence. The conversation between Peeta and Harland and Harland bringing up that the conversation was not being held at the end of a shotgun, too funny. I can't believe Clove tried to get back with Peeta, and that she honestly thought he would take her back. Oh and the angsterbation...hahaha Loved it!
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is great. I noticed this story hasn't been updated in a while. It would be so great if you could write more in Peeta's perspective. But no rush.
Dandelion Lass chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Looking forward to your next update. I love P's POV!
Rosa-Dimitri4ever chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
When do you think you will be able to do more? I hope its soon you are doing a really great job so far. Update as soon as you can please!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
I'm loving peetas pov. I hope that you continue this story! Cause I am looking forward to more. :0)
sanmitamaya chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! Uhm, yeah. Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Please update soon, want more Katniss and Peeta scenes(: Its getting so good!
Jedi1 chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
I like that you give different events and not just the same story retold
csidle chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Can't wait for more!
csidle chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
More! More! More! Please! Can't wait tillnwe get tonthe kitchen table scene!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Update soon!
klovely chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
love a story with an older peeta and a young katniss does that make me sick.
streetlightlove chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!YESSSSS! TY SO MUCH! YAY angsterbating Peeta! So hot! I love INO!

And I cannot wait for your S2SL submission! That is going to be effing gorgeous! AHHH!
polarpi chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Fantastic chapter (and outtake for S2SL). Loved the angsterbation and how he's trying to keep himself from indulging himself in case one of the girls were to catch him, but it's just too much. Great, great job! :)
Callista Wolfwood chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Woo... that's the way to do it!