Reviews for Harry Potter: Agent Of SHIELD
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/13
Well, this story is further along then when I first read it. It ended right after Harry and company left the A.I.M base. So once again I'll go away for awhile then return and read whatever has been posted. Seems to me Harry kept the death toll down but made sure those actually working on the stone and potions didn't make it out. Which is a damn good thing! Harry and company just didn't have the manpower to take them in so they've just returned to what they were doing before. Meaning they'd've gone back to studying their notes on the stone and making more potions. So in that case, dead is best.
Three years please update again
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
As one Buzzard said to the other " Patiences hell! I'm gonna kill something! " That's how I'm feeling as it's been three years since this story was updated. And that's 'cause it's so damn interesting!
Guardian134 chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Hey this is a amazing story please continue the story we have very few harry potter avengers crossover fanfictions out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Scooby Doo? No, Nono, umm...Bert and Ernie? NO NO, WAIT! ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I really love this story! PLEASE update! You are very skilled in writting!
Owl keeper chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I like the way this story is going! Cookies for you my friend :) (::)
The only thing I will say is that the Philosophers stone can only be used to turn metal into gold, because The elixure of life requires it to be placed in a potion.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Awww... I wanted to see if Harry was actually able to lift it. *pouts*
Regin chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I Like, I Lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
LunaScamander17 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
:) if you want to rewrite it, you have to make it longer ;) so we don't have to wait... I guess it's okay, and worth waiting, I love this Idea and I've been looking for this kinda story for a while, so I'm really happy with your work! so don't give up on this and keep writing! XD
doubledamn chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Great. This is the first time I've seen one of these with an actual legitimate background to it rather than a dimension jump, or angst-ing in New York. Brilliant work.
Skendo chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Hope your personal issues are sorted :) ... more? ;)
akasanta chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Hope everything in your life turns out ok soon. :D

AKASANTA :D
Red Jeanie chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Thank you for telling us and I hope that every thing turns out fine.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Nice to see Harry using the Wizardling version of Vulcan nerve pinch on Thor.