Reviews for Harry Potter: Legend of the Dragon
And so it begins.
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 8/18/2019
Oh shut. This got real
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
The writer just died years ago. Good riddance he deserved tp die HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
How come every good fanfictions are cancelled like the Ironpika? It's because get a life.
IceLightning24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Well hopefully one day you'll continue this story...
crazyone-oh-one chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Interesting... very interesting...
Peacekeeper Ferideen chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
When I started reading this I was very impressed and I still am. It is disappointing that it has been abandoned as it is well written and has so much potential. I would only ask that you continue but it seems that is most likely out of the question.
oreo236 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Look, I really thought that you would have updated by now. You started off so well and it hurts that your not going to continue this story.I loved it by the first chapter and still love it. I look at it everyday thinking that you might have updated but you haven't. Every once in a while I read it all again. But their are only so many times that you can read it before you know it all by heart. Right now I'm in that time of your life where the only things that are keeping me from going insane are these story's. I have always seen books and story's as my friends and I feel that I've lost one. So I'm begging you to please update soon. Or I may just lose hope, all of it. Please. It's such a great story. And I'll say it once more. Please.
Mr.E chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I am really loving this you are typing everything so well I can't take my eyes off of it please continue when you get the chance I can't wait.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
You got their reactions perfect, especially Ron's. I hope there is more comedy like that part.( By that I meant Ron fainting.) LOVED the story, read it all the way through. Please add more chapters soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
AMAZING book so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
citrussnaps chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
owo I'm really enjoying this - it's the best Spyro/Harry Potter crossover I've seen Please continue.
oreo chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Please please Please please Please Please PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I need to read more chapters and I can't wait for much longer. By th way. I thought it might be interesting if drago somehow ran into spyro an got a total crackdown. Just saying. So... I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more. Mental cookies for you and more when u update.
oreo lover chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I am begging you. Thank if u do
oreo lover chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I just have to keep reading this chapter because it I that good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. Do you here me. SOON!