Reviews for Damage
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow. Good thing Garth was there. I can only imagine watching your sibling having a seizure. And then his heart stops! AHHH.
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
This definitely could have happened for real, well for real in the show I mean! That scene in the show was pretty brutal and just plain sad I thought. When Dean gets his angry on... Yikes! Let's just say, I reckon his words hurt Sam more than his fists ever could. But as I'm a sucker for all things hurt/limp/whump/broken Sam, I of course love how this played out, and Dean's fists did a pretty good job catching up to his words! Oh and Garth rocks! xo
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Good fanfic. I really enjoyed it. I've read Clean Slate- or most of it... I don't think I finished it *looks sheepish* but I really enjoyed it and thought that this was well done as well. Poor guilty Dean. Keep up the great work.
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Great story loved the emotion in whole thing and how Garth was there as a calming influence and kept his head in a crisis :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I'm satisfied with the way you ended the story, Sam is talking and Dean is over joyed that his brother is alive. As for the rehab and other stuff with his injuries, you can always do those as one chapter things if you wanted to. I'm glad that Sam is awake and talking with Dean, to me Sam will make it with his Dean by his side. As for the things that were said, if Sam remember any of it the brothers will work it out.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
So Sammy doesn't remember what Dean did? Knowing Sammy he would forgive Dean anyways. He's a very forgiving kid. I thought about my last review and I thought it came out rather harsh towards Dean. I adore Dean. I adore both my boys. I have to say I loahe Benny. I thibk he's a horrible and completely useless character. Okay that's off my chest. I'm just glad my boys are getting along so well now. It's like the first few seasons. Dean is back to being uba protectiv of Sammy and Sammy is back to being his emo and yet sweet self.
Anyway I totally loved this. I hope young Mr Dean learned a lesson from all of this. I loved Garth. He's not Bobby but he's a great addition to the show. He was awesome in this. I'm just glad Sammy's going to be okay.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Dean has said some mean crap before but that crack about Benny (Sorry I just vomited a little in my mouth) being a better brother then Sam (or Cas for that matter) just pissed me off. I wanted to slap Dean so much for that. I love Dean so much but he can be verbally abusive to Sam when he wants to. He knows which buttons to push and Sammy and he does it without thought. Granted Sam has done some bonehead things but Dean really can be a tool when he wants.
SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Great ending! :) It's perfect...
No words...
I'll go check out Temper now... ;) Look out for my review... (As always...)
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Excellent chapter. The way you ended it was very perfect. Thanks for updating
CBloom2 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I was just so happy to see Sam awake! Even though I knew you would have him wake up! Really enjoyed that story even though I didnt watch that episode (hangs head in shame) I was actually feeling really disheartwned by the show at that time, the brothers at loggerheads all the time but since Sam made the decision to keep hunting, its like a different show again - like the one I fell in love with in the first place! Oops sorry I went on a bit there! Great story and I look forward to more from you!
Hope94 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Yeah, I'm unsatisfied with the end of the story but I understand your reasons. The most important thing is that Dean blames himself for what he did to his brother. I'm going to check the other stories you mentioned.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
That was a great ending actually. I can't imagine the guilt Dean is feeling and it's a good thing that Sam doesn't seem to remember anything that happened. But in true Sam Winchester fashion he would forgive Dean.
sammynanci chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Great job! I loved! Really,this was awesome!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Garth finally told Dean how Sam got beaten up by him. It figures that Dean would only realize AFTER he was in danger of losing Sam, that he wanted Sam to be with him, and that was what was most important. Garth has been a good friend to the two of them, and I'm sure that Sam would appreciate Garth stepping in and taking care of Dean for him. Even though Dean is the one who put Sam into the hospital, I bet Sam forgives him. I just hope that Dean learned his lesson, cause Sam has beaten Dean twice before, and managed to stop before damaging him this badly. Dean only stopped because Garth made him. They have a lot to talk about, when Sam is finally able to.
sandycub chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
This was a great story dealing with what happened between the boys during that episode! I will definitely check out Clean Slate along with the other story/author that you mentioned!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »