Reviews for Running on Empty
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Love the insight into why Sam was hiding his problem.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Another great story.

Once again you seem to be spot on with the canon storyline. I could actually see the show's writers giving Sam this line of reasoning as to why he won't let Dean know he's hurting from the impact of the first trial.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Keep writing.
doyleshny chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
To be honest I'm really scared for Sammy. I wish he would tell Dean about the blood. Being a fan of the show since the very firt episode and knowing these boys like I do I know he won't. I love these two with all my heart but they can be so dumb when they want. I'm not sure if Dean could do anything to help his brother but I would eel a lot better if he at least knew. This story is sooooooooooo awesome. Well done.
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was a really good tag. Fits perfectly before remember the titans:-)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
brilliant and I was hoping that somebody would write a story based on Sam's coughing of blood in the episode. I can't wait for more and really hoping for some really good, sick Sam to come, both in the story and in the show. Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Very, very good.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
All my sads just overflowing. Sam can't even use running as a way to calm himself anymore. :c *rolls in the angsty feels*
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love you! Great tag! Thanks so much for doing this! I absolutely am going crazy ever since the last episode...It's too long a wait. Will Dean find out? Will he not? GAHHHH...

Loved it!
kjdw chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is a good episode tag. I like it a lot!
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is good. Sam hiding isn't so good man lying always gets them in trouble
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
loved this well written... this episode was awesome:)
seaspn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very nice.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Good extrapolation. Sam would definitely do this.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I'm hoping that is the reason Sam will be hiding the side effects, because of wanting to preserve Dean's life and those few 'bitch/jerk' moments they still share and not for some other reason.

If he didn't have to worry about Dean taking over and doing the trials with a Kamikaze attitude he wouldn't have to keep such secrets. It's funny how they both know that they are unstoppable as a team against the bigbads but they are blind to applying team work toward a shared goal- hehe.
mb64 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You really did a superb job on this episode tag. I am very impressed with how it slid right into canon and yet didn't make any guesses or suppositions as to what is wrong with Sam.

Great job!