Reviews for Give Unto Me
Wonderful, hot story.
musicbean2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
that was so good!
russomaha chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
The only thing to equal the bliss of reading your Beauty in Surrender was discovering that there's more to it! And not any less perfect than the original story. Still, I can't help but read 'Grima' and 'Eowyn' instead of 'Rumpel' and 'Belle' :-) In my eyes, though, it only makes your story even more glorious - two of my favoured fandoms merging into one magnificent concept! Honestly, I can't thank you enough for your brilliance!
thecadencerose chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Love it. any chance of more one shots for this au?
AquaJasmine23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
YAY! This is beautiful! Breathtaking smutlet!
lena chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
it is really exciting!
Vinaplains chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
These two fics were really good. Loved the story line. Very different from others I'd read.
karen1025 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
i love this story!
Moon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lovely, lovely story! I love ALL your Rumelle fics, you are *definitely* my favorite rumbelle writer ever - and this fic is just, simply, the BEST. I'm glad you don't go all AU like some other writers out there - you manage to keep everyone in character :) Keep up the good work!
KatheeHDS chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't even know how I dared to doubt you'd anything but exceed expectations with this.
SIMPLY AMAZING. I was unsure as if to read it or not, but GODS IT IS GOOD. I'm not ever doubting you again. Also, I didn't know you and thestraggletag were one and the same *shoots herself in the knee as punishment* I will merge both shrines and build a huge temple around them, awesome you.
If you ever set foot on Barcelona, leave a word so that I can get an autograph and a photo. [I'm dead serious here]

Thank you for nurturing my feels with your hard work, It means loads for us readers that you writers keep writing.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
The other story was brilliant, and this one as well. Amazing job on both of them. Hoping you will do more with this series, and I'm interested in what ideas you may have for Baelfire.
Jedi Anuksha chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Amusing.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is a really good story! absolutely beautiful. Wonderfully written, and I love that their love is not immediate, but that it takes time for them to realize how they feel.
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
this was sweet :3 i luv ur stories, theyre all so good!