Reviews for Improvements not Changes!
Queen Micky chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I forgot to mention. There are a few moments when you change what you wrote before. One of them is when you say Hikaru gave the camera to Kimiko, but then later Hikaru has it again and you said that Kimiko had it the rest of the time. It also didn't make sense for her to have it when she was holding baby Riku. Another time when you change something was you started with the name Ruby for the middle child then changed it to Sophie. The only thing I can think of to suggest is to make sure you are proof reading your work. I still loved this story it was great.
Queen Micky chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
I really enjoyed this. I think that you shouldn't have given as much away in the summary. One of the joys of reading is not knowing what is going to happen. Also, don't worry as much about the chapters being too long. Chances are that it's not as long as you think. There were a few grammar mistakes, but overall it was good. Keep up the good work.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Haruka is a boy's name, and it means alone or distant. Haruka is a girl, right? So, if you want the name to mean 'alone or solitude', then do Erika. It means solitude.
Cyanide Muse chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
Aww how sweet! I loved this so much! I'm actually pretty sad to see it end! Riku and Haruka are so adorable! The first chappy of my first story will be up soon, so there's more Haru and Riku on the way! Thank you for writing this story, and for letting me use Haru! You're the best!
Danae
CirciFox81314 chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
Aww...Thank you for writing this story. As I said, I really loved it and it was amazing. It kind of reminds me of my High School Story I'm writing. But satill, the story was awesome an it was worth to read and review.
CirciFox81314 chapter 36 . 4/19/2013
Thank you for writing this. I loved it so much.
Cyanide Muse chapter 35 . 4/19/2013
Poor Haruka! I can't wait to see the next chapter! It's bound to be dramatic and I wanna know what happens to Haru and Riku! Squeeee!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Please updates soon!
CirciFox81314 chapter 34 . 4/17/2013
I'm excited! In a way, when Haruka won Prom Queen, it kind of reminded me of Penelope winning Prom Queen in my story.
CirciFox81314 chapter 33 . 4/17/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! This chapter was AWESOME!
CirciFox81314 chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
Say what?! Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Yep, I'm super excited! Hope to read whenever you update again!
Shadowy Darklight chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
I love it so far!
Cyanide Muse chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Sorry, I meant to say that Aiva has a secret temper, while Haruka's is not so secret. Anyway, If you're interested in having her in my story (and it's completely okay if you aren't) I can email or pm you the details later :)
Cyanide Muse chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
I'm addicted to this story now! I just can't get enough of it! I really like Haruka and love anything with Riku in a romantic situation. I have an OC named Aiva who's Saix's sister and I think it's kind of funny, because she's calm and collected, but she has a secret temper. I was wondering if maybe I could use Haruka in my first story? Keep up the awesome work!