Reviews for There and Back Again: A Missing-nin's Tale
Sasuke is such a little shit to Kakashi. I mean at first it was funny but over time it gets pretty tedious since Kakashi is one of my favorite characters.
Oh my god Sasuke is PISSED
Johnny Black guest chapter 3 . 7/16
Awesome story!
I would never portrait Naruto like this, it just crushes everything that I love about the personage that Kishimoto created... I definitely didn't like this and it feels like I have wasted my time.
noooo!not the haiiir!kakashiiii!
It great story the anime sure writing sasuke like these

Wonder why no writing sasuke kill him self at young age
Claciro chapter 26 . 2/20
If at the end, Naruto is like this, no wonder Higurashi is like that. :)
Claciro chapter 24 . 2/20
Ha. Poor Sasuke.
Claciro chapter 22 . 2/20
Ah, the time travel explanation really serves its purpose. :D LOL
Claciro chapter 19 . 2/20
Judging from the first 19 chapters, in most Sasuke's time travel fics I've read, Sasuke often becomes... Nice and focus on changing things for the better.
But here, Sasuke is being Sasuke. He's still the same one-track mind ...jerk. Heh.

And there's Itachi, too. And he's not just some passing by side character like most fics either. He makes his appearance earlier, stays longer and holds a more important pivot in the story than I've expected, which really are awesome. :D

Your characterization is good, too.
It's hard to recreate Itachi upto his qualities. His power play is almost palpable to me. Hehe.
Sarutobi acts like an actual Hokage. Danzo's personality doesn't conflict with the canon. Naruto isn't too stupid.
So nice. :)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 26 . 2/11
Love it
shelwyn chapter 26 . 1/27
What garbage crack of God why did I read this ahhhh
Good story but uhhh whyyyyyuu
shelwyn chapter 10 . 1/27
I've never read anything like this before lol oh god
Brenda992 chapter 26 . 1/1
Funny and interesting what more can I ask. ?
Brenda626 chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
Probably the funniest story I've really so far. I really enjoy it. Thanks.