Reviews for There and Back Again: A Missing-nin's Tale
AlmostElectric chapter 23 . 4/15
OH. GOOD UPDATE.

I'm kinda glad you made it almost non-crack. I can't wait to read more.
Countenance chapter 23 . 4/12
Hilarious, good read. Update soon please.
Absurdium est chapter 23 . 4/1
So this whole thing was the machination of a bored, sociopathic, God-like Naruto willing his own existence into being. By using Sauske as a medium, and driving most everyone else mentioned in the story to a sanity crunching state of hysteria to boot. Future Naruto is awesome. And terrifying, so very terrifying.
Beyogi chapter 7 . 3/29
Oh man... this has just reached the psycho limit for me.

Sorry, I'm outa here.
Cheliana Mel chapter 23 . 3/27
Awesome story!
Haldir639 chapter 23 . 3/23
Hilarious fic, can't wait to see more.
WRose chapter 23 . 3/21
the.ways.we.lie chapter 23 . 3/18
LOLOMG THIS IS AWESOME.

even with the short chapter, this is probably the most awesome thing i've read. i'm glad you updated again, i was getting super anxiousssss.

good luck with grad school!

-truth
Igornerd chapter 23 . 3/18
The whole chapter is (another) proof that Higurashi is beyond sociopathy.

He's worse than people like Orochimaru and Madara, probably, because he's just doing stuff for the heck of it. But that may be just my opinion.

Now, a meeting between the Sasuke that was sent into his counterpart body and the Naruto of that world would be interesting...too bad that we'll never see it.

Also, Sasuke going to Itachi for help...hilariously tragic.
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 23 . 3/17
HAHAHAHAHAHA-hahah-HAHAHAHAHA!
X-f*cking-D
This story is so damn insanely funny that I think I might need a hospital.
littlemelonatplay chapter 23 . 3/17
I wonder how long it's been since Sasuke was taken away before reappearing with Higurashi? I guess I'll find out in the next chapter. :) I'm also pondering if Itachi and Hiruzen will even believe what Sasuke has to say, because I would not at this point if I was in their shoes. In addition, Higurashi is a wild card, there is no telling what he plans to do, but I'm gonna guess that it will be something to thwart or at least make life very difficult for Sasuke. In this chapter, I loved how you wove in characteristics of Sasuke being portrayed by Higurashi and had Sasuke draw the conclusions that he did in his epiphany of how he is going to move forward from now on. By the way, I think the line from chapter 22 "We're not evil, we're just tragically misunderstood," is epic. To me, this totally embodies Sasuke. It could even be the Uchiha slogan/family phrase.
Sopas back please sign and spread word sorry don't have link almost due
RainbowHeart chapter 23 . 3/16
I'm not good with words but I just wanted you to know that you kept me up until 3 am reading this and that this is wonderfully done.

I loved every word of it.

The twist this chapter and the last was unexpected but definitely made this fic different from all the other (Sasuke) time travel ones I've read. I also liked how you portrayed him and everyone else (made me feel bad for all of them, especially Itachi and Sasuke). Love that you incorporated the "I will always love you" conversation.

I hope all is well with real life and look forward to you next update! :D :D :D :D :D THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
paracuties chapter 21 . 3/14
Oh. OH. Now I get it. I've finally read through the entire thing, and I'm rewriting a review for Chapter 23 that I'm probably going to have to cut and paste to another chapter or simply to a PM for you to see.

Well. I've realized that Itachi has already been appearing in this story. Quite a couple times, actually. And this story actually does have a plot. It's not just some hilarity-inducing thing - that I do enjoy reading, but.

I'm excited though! I'm even more excited than when I first read this latest chapter, if that's possible. I love how it's going so far! And I love how Sasuke turns to Itachi for help. I find that really funny, for some reason.

Update soon, please!