Reviews for There and Back Again: A Missing-nin's Tale
so i don't usually leave reviews and i'm too lazy to login but wow this was such an amazing story. i just love so many things about it...and it's really screwing with my mind that the naruto we know is (possibly?) dead in the other timeline. everything we know about canon is gone and you don't try to replicate who these characters are (or make them more perfect) in the new timeline. i love that. it's bleak but hilarious (i was crying of laughter at the orochimaru battle). i wish we could've seen more before the epilogue just because i want more content to read, but i'm happy i was able to even stumble onto this story. this story was such a breath of fresh air and so unapologetically allows sasuke to make a mess of things. thank you!
0202093845822 chapter 12 . 6/16
Itachi gonna rek danzo badly when he meets sasuke, danzo will think his punk ah shisui eye will save him, but itachi will counter with his own. he'll prob make dnzo take the seal off
Imsodeadrnman chapter 10 . 6/16
Wow did sasuke really just go full victim card? LOL this story is insane man but i gotta say I LOVE IT
GET EXPOSEDKID chapter 9 . 6/16
OOO HE GONNA USE THE FAVORITISM THE IRONY IS REAL AF LOLLLLLLLLL
YoBoy223949439yr chapter 8 . 6/16
Okay this is the best story I've read on the site HANDS DOWN. The amount of drama and unpredictability is insane! It feels like I'm reading a real novel! A few words to describe this work is breathtaking, unpredictable, Exciting, and shocking!
Goatboyis12323 chapter 7 . 6/16
Woah, this is getting interesting now. The best part about this, and the thing that sets it apart from naruto or sakura time travel is that I can see sasuke doing this, and his reasons make sense. Sasuke isn't OOC in this, which makes it so much better.
Lily chapter 26 . 6/2
Cool story;)
Lily chapter 20 . 6/2
Oh dear is he really going to try and rape sasuke?!
Lily chapter 10 . 6/1
Sasuke... why? That was cruel poor kakashi
Sasuke you little sh*t
Lily chapter 4 . 6/1
This is really cool
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 13 . 5/16
You made Sasuke such a bitch in this fic lmao
I genuinely loved this story. Great concept!
Brenda247 chapter 26 . 4/27
Lol. So good that's a shame it doesn't have more reviews than that !
No matter what world he is in, naruto will always be there to protect sasuke, and maybe sasuke will realize it sooner rather than later this time around.