Reviews for Shades of Fifty
1trueluv chapter 1 . 7/18
Hope you don't abandon this great Christian pov
Jacoblucas chapter 5 . 7/3
Enjoying this story so much!
Jacoblucas chapter 1 . 7/3
Love it so far!
dmscheum chapter 1 . 5/14
I've have totally gotten hooked on this website and become a major fan of several authors. You are one of my faves. The Christian POV is my all time favorite. But you cannot leave me hanging at chapter 26... What happened? Are you no longer adding any chapters to this fanfiction piece? I realize you also have other Christian/Ana fiction to read, but I haven't gotten caught up in the other as I am in this one. PLEASE come back to this story line and finish what you started. It is my favorite of all the writers doing Fifty Shades.
Jill Benone chapter 24 . 4/23
Good - the way he remembers Elena's abuse (tho he hasn't used that term yet) when he's with Ana.
Jill Benone chapter 22 . 4/23
The more I read this, the more I like Christian's inner voices, and the clearer it seems (to me, anyway) that he has been struggling with his lifestyle: he flashes to Elena, but doesn't understand why. There was never any doubt about his intelligence, and I find you are presenting his long climb out of his past in a very intelligent way.
Jill Benone chapter 15 . 4/23
Reading this carefully for the first time (really re-reading it), and I'm so impressed with your presentation of Christian's two inner demon/voice of sanity - comparing them to Ana's two. I have long thought a minor and very deeply buried subtext running through FSOG was Christian's subconscious struggle to leave the BDSM lifestyle - one of the first reveals about him in was that he had been without a submissive for a while. He was always too intelligent a man not to have had a hidden dislike of himself. True, he fought Flynn but I suspect it was a knee-jerk reaction. Also I think he resented having the BDSM community, closed and selfprotective as it was, aware of him. You are presenting this very well!
wow gotta read this trilogy also
Brie chapter 26 . 3/14
Hey, I really love your writing from Christian's point of view. Every time I read about his feelings of insecurity, I can literally feel my heart and throat constricting and I feel so much for him. Goes to show how effective you have managed to put across his feelings in your words. Please please please do an update soon and complete the whole story in his point of view? Really need to read it all. Don't leave us hanging.
Omg I love this. But any chance of update. 2 yrs :/( Hopeful Christian. Please continue
lovetowritehannah chapter 26 . 2/26
Please continue! This is the best christian PoV I have read, I'm glad it's not full of swearing like most ! Great writing :)
Amazing simply amazing please please update asap
amd5551 chapter 26 . 2/20
lovely chapters as always. so sweet the way you wrote them. Nice suspense with more characters coming in. elena and mia and the rest of the grey family. so touching of how you wrote the last two chapters. i love how taylor has earplugs in his ears too lol. aww. can't wait to read more whenever.
amd5551 chapter 23 . 2/20
i like the conversation you wrote between ray & christian. I like christian's opinion of taylor too. Even the way you wrote about the other characters were perfect. Taylor, annoying kat, annoying but funny mia, elliot etc.

Have you ever heard about the 50 shades of taylor? It's a pretty good pov following the trilogy almost exactly. a few details are added or just subtlely adjusted to fit the story smoothly through. just type it through google and it'll show right up. i am positive that you need absolutely no help for inspiration to write. having a busy life is great and sucks at the same time. So i get that you need extra time if you want to finish this story. well done honestly!

the website ends in: period then 'com' of course. you'll want to type in " " first too
amd5551 chapter 22 . 2/20
AWW. i cannot help but say that. Such an intense chapter. I remember reading this. This is just as intense and powerful from christian's pov