Reviews for Shades of Fifty
Pepperanne chapter 26 . 6/10
I know it's been over 2 years since you updated but I hope you come back to this story. It's wonderfully written and a great read.
Mary chapter 17 . 3/2
I like your version better. Well done.
Jenny Cordero chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
Lovely story I hope that some day you will take it again
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
This story is wonderful. Please write more
1trueluv chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Hope you don't abandon this great Christian pov
Jacoblucas chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Enjoying this story so much!
Jacoblucas chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Love it so far!
dmscheum chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I've have totally gotten hooked on this website and become a major fan of several authors. You are one of my faves. The Christian POV is my all time favorite. But you cannot leave me hanging at chapter 26... What happened? Are you no longer adding any chapters to this fanfiction piece? I realize you also have other Christian/Ana fiction to read, but I haven't gotten caught up in the other as I am in this one. PLEASE come back to this story line and finish what you started. It is my favorite of all the writers doing Fifty Shades.
Jill Benone chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
Good - the way he remembers Elena's abuse (tho he hasn't used that term yet) when he's with Ana.
Jill Benone chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
The more I read this, the more I like Christian's inner voices, and the clearer it seems (to me, anyway) that he has been struggling with his lifestyle: he flashes to Elena, but doesn't understand why. There was never any doubt about his intelligence, and I find you are presenting his long climb out of his past in a very intelligent way.
Jill Benone chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
Reading this carefully for the first time (really re-reading it), and I'm so impressed with your presentation of Christian's two inner demon/voice of sanity - comparing them to Ana's two. I have long thought a minor and very deeply buried subtext running through FSOG was Christian's subconscious struggle to leave the BDSM lifestyle - one of the first reveals about him in was that he had been without a submissive for a while. He was always too intelligent a man not to have had a hidden dislike of himself. True, he fought Flynn but I suspect it was a knee-jerk reaction. Also I think he resented having the BDSM community, closed and selfprotective as it was, aware of him. You are presenting this very well!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
wow gotta read this trilogy also
Brie chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
Hey, I really love your writing from Christian's point of view. Every time I read about his feelings of insecurity, I can literally feel my heart and throat constricting and I feel so much for him. Goes to show how effective you have managed to put across his feelings in your words. Please please please do an update soon and complete the whole story in his point of view? Really need to read it all. Don't leave us hanging.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
Omg I love this. But any chance of update. 2 yrs :/( Hopeful Christian. Please continue
lovetowritehannah chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Please continue! This is the best christian PoV I have read, I'm glad it's not full of swearing like most ! Great writing :)